LookFantastic / horrible experience, order is missing

United Kingdom Review updated:

Hello, I would like to warn everyone about this terrible scam website lookfantastic. I highly recommend to stay far away from it and shop elsewhere. I bought a gift from lookfantastic and my original order was made on december 1 and according to their rep I was supposed to get my item within 14 days. It is now mid january and my order did not show up yet! I have no idea where it is and I can't contact anyone from lookfantastic support! After I checked the reviews I now think that this site is a scam!

Mo
Jan 16, 2017

Comments

• Le
      18th of Jan, 2017

Sorry to hear about your online retail complaint, if you wish we can help resolve this for you easily and quickly. Our new online Law Firm Go Complain offers a one-off fixed fee legal complaint service for only £29.99 for goods bought up to the value of £3, 000.

We appreciate that some goods are low value but a refund can cover the cost and sometimes its simply about the principle and unfortunately, often the only way to make companies take note and improve their goods and service is a legal or official route that cannot be ignored.

For this low fee we handle everything about your complaint from calls to correspondence direct with the company, whether it’s a return, refund, exchange, credit note, mis-sold to you, terrible customer service or faulty goods, both in store and online. You simply submit the complaint to us and we manage it on your behalf, removing the time consuming calls, emails and stress so you can get on with your life.

Please be aware that we are a SRA registered law firm not a claims handler or administration company we offer a legal evaluation, advice and service for your complaint all within the fee.
    For any refunds or compensation we may win for you it goes directly to your bank account and we do not charge any extra fees, just the one-off fixed fee taken at application.
    As a law firm we can also escalate your complaint through the courts if we feel you have a strong case.

All you need to do is complete our online form and upload any photos of correspondence, receipts and the product and we take care of the rest.
    Simply visit http://bit.ly/2iHCJ3a and start your complaint now, and then relax.