Look rick for less / Watch was waterproof, went swimming and now it had water in it? Has 2 year warranty and they will not retun calls or emails.

1 Montgomery, AL, United States Review updated:

I purchased a watch from this website a month ago. the watch i purchased had a 2 year warranty on it and said it was water proof. I've have tried contacting them several times via email and phone messages and have not had any response...

Comments

• Be
      25th of Dec, 2009

Mr, you have a $100 dollars ROLEX ! With a fake Rolex like that I would NOT submerge it into water even if it says so. You can not expect something to work perfect if it is fake in the first place.

22nd of Dec, 2010
    Look rick for less - didn't recieve product
    Look Rich for Less
    China
    lookrichforless.com

wanted to purchase a watch for christmas. Ordered it went on my credit card right away as Ultimate WATCH and if that wasn't a red flag. I never ever recieved product and they totally scammed me. I have never recieved this product. or got my money back so SCAM SCAM SCAM

• Da
      1st of Aug, 2011

I bought from this company back in May. I purchased an Omega Speedmaster. I arrived broken and again after several hundred emails that they do not answer and also many phone calls which they do not answer, I am still no further forward. I have my lawyer on this at the moment so hopefully something will come of it!