Look rick for less / Watch was waterproof, went swimming and now it had water in it? Has 2 year warranty and they will not retun calls or emails.

United States, Alabama, Montgomery Review updated:
Look rich for less
I purchased a watch from this website a month ago. the watch i purchased had a 2 year warranty on it and said it was water proof. I've have tried contacting them several times via email and phone messages and have not had any response...

N  25th of Dec, 2009 by
Mr, you have a $100 dollars ROLEX ! With a fake Rolex like that I would NOT submerge it into water even if it says so. You can not expect something to work perfect if it is fake in the first place.
N  22nd of Dec, 2010 by

Look rick for less - didn't recieve product
Look Rich for Less

wanted to purchase a watch for christmas. Ordered it went on my credit card right away as Ultimate WATCH and if that wasn't a red flag. I never ever recieved product and they totally scammed me. I have never recieved this product. or got my money back so SCAM SCAM SCAM
A  1st of Aug, 2011 by
I bought from this company back in May. I purchased an Omega Speedmaster. I arrived broken and again after several hundred emails that they do not answer and also many phone calls which they do not answer, I am still no further forward. I have my lawyer on this at the moment so hopefully something will come of it!