Look Rich For Less / Rolex Watch

1 New York, NY, United States Review updated:

I ordered a fake Rolex watch from the look rich for less website, and payed by MasterCard. There was no confirmation of the order, so I emailed them for confirmation, and was given an order number and expected date to receive the order. After the date passed, I again contacted them. Then, they told me that the order had been returned as undeliverable. There was no mistake on the delivery address, so I asked them to cancel the order and refund my money. Since then, I have had no response to my emails. I emphatically encourage avoid having any dealings with this company.

Comments

• Br
      1st of Sep, 2010

I received two watches a Daytona and a Presidential from these people. They stated it was done with fine Japanese workmanship. They are very infererer to say the least. Neither watch keeps time and the gold on the President watch is wearing thin and the stainless is showing through, plus the clasp keeps falling apart. NOTE: these are made in China where mine was shipped from. If you want a replica of a Rolex you can get the same watch on a New York sidewalk for $20 but I have one that is Swiss made and it looks very well and keeps time and is wearing very well.

lookrichforless.com is a rip off even though they say the watches are for entertainment only. I WOULD NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN !!!
    They did good with follow up and tracking thoughl.

• Wa
      15th of Jun, 2011

I had a good experience but didn't buy a Rolex. I own three REAL Rolex watches and not one keeps good time. The perpetual windings of these watches is not perfect. I even invested in a multi station watch winder and still my REAL Rolex watches have to be set every time I wear them. I only buy Patek and Vacheron fake watches. I think it is really difficult to make a fake Rolex that looks like a real Rolex. Most of these fake watches are made in China. Keep in mind what you are buying and the people who operate these types of business. You can also dispute with your credit card company. BUT, as I said; I have bought a Petek and Vacheron from these people. I challenge anyone to tell me the Vacheron is not a real Vacheron with out opening the watch up. It is as beautiful as the $400K real one.

Best of luck