Longhorn Charcoal Pit Restaurant / Awful

Bought my son a steak sandwich from Longhorn Charcoal Pit in Sunnyvale, CA. The steak had a large, thick piece of glass embedded in it. My son chipped a tooth on it. Manager of Longhorn assures us he cuts the meat himself, thus there is no way there was glass in it. There was and I have the piece of glass and chipped tooth to show for it. Manager refuses my request to refund the cost of the meal and pay dental bill for tooth repair. This is pretty serious, as anyone could have gotten the glass and possibly swallowed it! Any ideas on how to get the Longhorn to do the right thing?? I contacted the local Health Dept., but never heard back from them.

Ge

Comments

• Co
      28th of Aug, 2009

Secure an Attorney and sue the living crap out of them and their corporate HQ. I am an Attorney but do not practice in your State but I can assure you that any Legal Intercessor worth his salt would be chomping at the bit to represent you for a minimum of a six-figure settlement.

• Br
      25th of Sep, 2009

I recently bought my son a steak sandwich at Longhorn Charcoal Pit, Sunnyvale, CA. The steak had a large, thick piece of glass imbedded in it. When he bit into it, he chipped a tooth. Store manager assures us they cut their own meat, thus there is no way there was glass in it. There was, and I have the glass and pieces of chipped tooth to prove it! Management refuses to refund cost of the meal and pay dental bill for chipped tooth, which I have asked him to do several times. I reported it to the local Health Dept, but have heard nothing back from them.