Long John Silver's / wrong food, cold food & terrible customer service.
My family & I purchased dinner From Long John's & when my son in law got back, they had given him the wrong order & we didn't want the meals we got, but the ones we ordered. The food was also cold, and was not eaten. $25.00 wasted. Money that is budgeted carefully. My family & I have been going to this Long John's for over 10 years & haven't had a real problem until now. Can you please address this situation please? Thank you very much!
More Long John Silver's Complaints & Reviews
- Long John Silvers - customer service 
- Long John Silvers - poor service received 
- Long John Silvers - food poisoning 
- Long John Silvers - poor service, rude employee 
- Long John Silver/chicken - undercooked food / got very ill and got run around about liability insurance 
- Long John Silver's - store 31518 in lubbock, texas
- Long John Silver's - fish
- Long John Silver's - food
- Long John Silver's - rude employee 
- Long John Silver's - food/service