Long John Silvers / offer for $5. 00 gift card

Bardstown Kentucky, KY, United States Review updated:

Yesterday, 8/24/2016 at noon I was given a card to go online for a $5.00 Gift Card. (Get a $5 Gift Card for Free - Just tell us what you think about our new Whitefish Sandwich or taco) There is no web-site for ljsilvers.com/TellusWhatyouThink. My ticket # 1481 at store # 31787.

The sandwich was great! Just disappointed about no Gift Card.

Pam Ballard
[protected]@bellsouth.net

Pa
Aug 25, 2016

Comments

• Gr
      Mar 11, 2018

The manager Sean was very Rude An agitated that I A Loyal long John silver's customer In my family my family came to the drive-through at 8:30 p.m. Sunday March the 11th 2018 He Informed me that they would not serve me and could not take my order because he was closing the store early due to no customers for 10 min. every door it has posted that the store is open until 9 o'clock on Sundays nothing about closing early he was very rude and very agitated ...leaving me to explain To my grandchildren why the person that was in charge of the store was acting in such a manner.

• Gr
      Mar 11, 2018

A COMPLAINT

Long John Silvers / offer for $5. 00 gift card
    Long John Silver's Contacts & Information
    Posted: Aug 25, 2016 by Pa Pam Ballard
    Bardstown Kentucky, Kentucky

The sandwich was great! Just disappointed about no Gift Card.

Pam Ballard
    [protected]@bellsouth.net

Complaint comments Comments (1) Updated: Mar 11, 2018 Complaint country United States Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles
    More Long John Silvers Complaints & Reviews
    Plus Long John Silvers - customer service [26]
    Plus Long John Silvers - poor service received [17]
    Plus Long John Silvers - food poisoning [5]
    Plus Long John Silvers - poor service, rude employee [8]
    Plus Long John Silver/chicken - undercooked food / got very ill and got run around about liability insurance [2]
    Plus Long John Silver's - service