Long John Silver's — my service
I just left the Long John Silver's restaurant at the corner of 71 st and Michigan Road in Indianapolis In. There were 3 people in the restaurant. Two employees and the manager named Tony. He was extremely inhospitable I believe, because we came to dine in and he was shutting down the dinning room which closed at 9 pm. His seemed quite mad at us.
More Long John Silver's Complaints & Reviews
- Long John Silvers - customer service 
- Long John Silvers - poor service received 
- Long John Silvers - food poisoning 
- Long John Silvers - poor service, rude employee 
- Long John Silvers - chicken cooked in the same grease as fish and shrimp 
- Long John Silver's - food and service
- Long John Silver's - their overall customer service, especially with coupons
- Long John Silver's - food
- Long John Silver's - long john silver’s restaurant sapulpa, oklahoma
- Long John Silver's - bad food. they would not give me a refund.