Long John Silver's / management
I was having dinner with my family at the Ljs on 51st st in Tulsa Oklahoma on Sunday 12/02/18. We encountered a form of blatant racism, and prejudice at this location. We ordered the 8.99 all you can eat there was (6) six adults. We were informed that we could not share the meals as if to say that we were buying one meal for six people. The so called manager (who incidentally was on her phone texting as we ordered) proceeded to continue to be in a prejudice mood our entire visit, even to the point of watching our vehicles leaving the parking lot, the fish was cold as were the fries and the corn, when we asked for the manager was told that the woman working was the only one available. Needless to say you have lost at least 6 customers and many more of family and friends. I didn't know LJS tolerated this kind of racism.
Updated by Claude Taylor, Dec 02, 2018
I will NEVER frequent this store again
More Long John Silver's Complaints & Reviews
- Long John Silvers - customer service 
- Long John Silvers - poor service received 
- Long John Silvers - food poisoning 
- Long John Silvers - poor service, rude employee 
- Long John Silver/chicken - undercooked food / got very ill and got run around about liability insurance 
- Long John Silver's - food
- Long John Silver's - drive thru cashier
- Long John Silver's - assistant manager threatening an employee
- Long John Silver's - business hours
- Long John Silver's - I am complaining about outrageous customer service.