Long John Silver's / management

1 3112 E 51st StTulsa, OK, United States Review updated:

I was having dinner with my family at the Ljs on 51st st in Tulsa Oklahoma on Sunday 12/02/18. We encountered a form of blatant racism, and prejudice at this location. We ordered the 8.99 all you can eat there was (6) six adults. We were informed that we could not share the meals as if to say that we were buying one meal for six people. The so called manager (who incidentally was on her phone texting as we ordered) proceeded to continue to be in a prejudice mood our entire visit, even to the point of watching our vehicles leaving the parking lot, the fish was cold as were the fries and the corn, when we asked for the manager was told that the woman working was the only one available. Needless to say you have lost at least 6 customers and many more of family and friends. I didn't know LJS tolerated this kind of racism.

• Updated by Claude Taylor, Dec 02, 2018

I will NEVER frequent this store again

Cl
Dec 2, 2018

Comments

• Na
      2nd of Dec, 2018

THe same rule applies to all races so this is NOT racism. Do you know how foolish you sound playing the race card? Do you know that usually those that play the race card without any proof are the true racists? Why not go back home if you are going to play the race card whenever things do not go your way?

2nd of Dec, 2018

I guess for your fake calls of racism we cannot really blame you. Most likely you got it from your parents. They probably did the same and you learned from them. I doubt they care about losing six customers when they have thousands. Especially one that makes false accusations of racism.

2nd of Dec, 2018

Someone needs to give you a good slap across the face for your false claim of racism. Maybe getting sued for libel will make idiots like you think twice before playing the race card. Your small party of six as well as your silly friends and family won't put them out of business. I it does they can sue you for the false claim of racism that did.

• Mr
      4th of Dec, 2018

@naere No, this is theft pure and simple. one all you can eat plate going down 6 gullets. such prizes these 6 are!

• Su
      2nd of Dec, 2018

Where is the racism? I see no mention of color or race. If six walked in and sat down, one said, “we’ll have the all you can eat”, then it sounds like you expected to pay for one only.

As for watching you leave, if you [censored]ed about the server, food and racism, I’d have watched to make sure you caused no damage, too.

If everything was cold, did you nicely ask for hot food? It takes at least fifteen or twenty minutes for food to get lukewarm, so thirty or more minutes for cold. You didn’t complain about the wait, so I assume you exaggerated about this, too

You are angry over the server saying something, so now make up stories. If your friends don’t go again due to your tale, they are gullible.

• Mr
      4th of Dec, 2018

This isnt racism, this is how everyone else in the world feeds themselves. Who are you, Cousin Eddie from the National lampoon vacation movies?

"This is all you can eat, Clark. We only need one plate."

Are you for god damned real? grow up!

how Could they have lost 6 customers since only 1 of you was going to pay? ???

g.r.o.w. u.p.