Long John Silvers / Fried Fish / bad food
I went into the Long John Silvers in Baldwin Park for lunch this month, April 14th. When I first went into the store there was a large puddle of water on the floor in front of the cash register and a yellow caution next to it. There was noone in the front so I called out hello!, hello!, is anyone here! Noone answered so I even whistled to try to get someones attention. I waited because I had drove from another city. Finally after 10 minutes, someone, a lady came to the register to take my order. I mentioned the water to her but she seemed totally uninterested. I then ordered the 2 piece fish meal with an extra piece of fish. Before I could even finish she kept giving me my total as if to say enough already with your order. I always order it cooked fresh as old food turns soggy after awhile and that along with the greasyness is worse. As I waited for my food, there was only one vinegar bottle out with only maybe 1/8 of a cup of vinegar left in it. When I got my food it was well cooked and I just knew I was going to love it but when I sat down at a table I noticed that it was dirty. I was really hungry and decided not to fuss over it and began to eat. The fish was dirty with alot of burnt specks all over it and under the coating from previously cooked batter crumbs. I told the manager about it and she said that some machine was down that cleaned/filtered the oil. I then told her that that wasn't healthy for the public. She offered no apology, no discount, no nothing. I did not want to fight with the lady or argue with her about proper customer service as she was the manager and should have understood that. So I left. Long John Silvers is one of my favorite restaurants but lately the employees seem like they could care less if customers live or die.
More Long John Silvers / Fried Fish Complaints & Reviews
- Long John Silvers - customer service 
- Long John Silvers - poor service received 
- Long John Silvers - food poisoning 
- Long John Silvers - poor service, rude employee 
- Long John Silver/chicken - undercooked food / got very ill and got run around about liability insurance 
- Long John Silver's - 3oz mugs
- Long John Silver's - Food/bad customer service
- Long John Silver's - Patty
- Long John Silver's - the staff at rock rd and kellogg st in wichita ks.
- Long John Silver's - condition of parking lot