Long John Silvers / cold greasy food

Granbury, TX, United States Review updated:

For years I have had no issues with this restaurant. Butt today with new management or cook, I was served cold french fries, cold hush puppies, and refried crispy fish. An hour latter the taste of cold grease is still in my mouth. I don't mind waiting a few minutes for fresh hot food, but I despise cold food I wouldn't serve my dog.

Ro
Apr 21, 2015

Comments

• Ca
      Jan 07, 2008

My Address

Mr. Carl Dearing
    5520 Casino Drive
    Holiday, FL 34690

The service is terrible, The food was not filled correctly,
    The employees don't care, The store needs to be SHUT DOWN.
    I wasted my money

Hwy 27 Area code 30747
    Summerville, Ga.
    Georgia
    www.ljsilvers.com

Stop by to eat and enjoy the cool dining room while we eat but the temp inside was so hot we left and got back inside our car. Also flies were everywhere landing on our food.

Jun 09, 2008
    Long John Silvers - food and service are bad
    long john silvers
    Lubbock
    Texas
    Phone: 806792-7960

I would like to say the long john silvers store #5352 in lubbock tx address 5402 4th st is the worse place i have ever eaten at.The people that work there are very slow, very rude and can never get the orders right .

Jun 11, 2008

the long john silvers in lubbock tx, the one by my house they suck.they never get the orders right, you have to wait in line forever .the service suckes and so do the people that work there

Jun 13, 2008
    Long John Silvers - over cooked and nasty meal
    logn john silvers
    Tucson
    Arizona

i went to the one on 6th ave and i orderd a number 4 also i lookd at the reacet no phone number to call this was last night so i couldnt kall an complain..the food was over cooked the french fryes were old and nasty..and i was expecting to injoy my food and i didnt..this was about 9pm

• Et
      Aug 23, 2008
    Long John Silvers - poor quality food
    long joh silvers
    3108 ushwy 98
    Lakeland
    Phone: 8636802906

poor quality of food requested refund of11.26 case #153889 never recived refund or further contact email or regular mail

Aug 23, 2008

Why can't I get a respond from a company that charged me for something I did not order.When I tried to text them back I get no respond back from the company.

• So
      Aug 27, 2008
    Long John Silvers - DISHONEST EMPLOYEES

MY DAUGHTERS PURSE WAS LEFT ON THE FRONT COUNTER AND A EMPLOYEE TOOK HER PURSE, NONE OF THE EMPLOYEES SEEM TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENDED TO THE PURSE, ME AND MY FAMILY WILL NOT BE EATING AT THE LONG JOHNS SILVERS IN ALTUS, OK

• Ge
      Oct 03, 2013
    Long John Silvers - Nasty manager
    Long john silvers
    Morgantown road
    Pennsylvania

The manager was very nasty and unfriendly. There are flys all around the restaurant.
    I believe there is rat feces on the women's room floor. Tables weren't clean. Very disgusting and disappointing. WILL NOT GO BACK AGAIN!!!

Mar 29, 2016

Purchase a family meal, cole slaw was bad, causing food poisoning. Had to return food to show the quality of food being sold. Instead of a refund, manager refused and replaced spoiled food with corn on the cob and cokes, when we didnt want that due to the quality of the food.

Mar 30, 2016

Terrible food quality. Cole slaw was spoiled. My son was sick to his stomach. Returned to show manager quality of food item. Refused.to issue refund after the coke slaw was taken as evidence. Manager replaced it with corn on the cob sides and cokes. I didnt want a substitution for the spoiled food item due to the quality and bad experience the food had.caused, especially my son who got sick due to it. Terrible, spoiled testing expensive food, will never go again.

Apr 04, 2016

Horrible tasting and quality of food. Causing food poisoning. Manager failed to provide adequate custody service.