Long John Silvers / undercooked fish
I went into a Long John Silvers/AW establishment on Saturday March 10th located at 21st and Garnett in Tulsa Oklahoma. After much confusion from the cashier by being told combos dont come with drinks which they do I decided to get my usual I order at at different Long John Silvers I usually frequent. After receiving rude service at the checkout I ordered the lobster bite combo as to avoid any more problems.When I received my meal I noticed the breading was mushy on the bites but I ate them as I was very hungry.The fish smelled awful like it was rotten so I didn't eat it. I decided to wash down with tea which tasted like it had been sitting for 2 weeks. So I am now just beginning to recover from this horrible experience after a 3 day bout with diarrhea vomiting fever chills and body aches. I reported this Saturday night and was told I would hear from a manager and I still haven't heard a word.
More Long John Silvers Complaints & Reviews
- Long John Silvers - customer service 
- Long John Silvers - poor service received 
- Long John Silvers - food poisoning 
- Long John Silvers - poor service, rude employee 
- Long John Silver/chicken - undercooked food / got very ill and got run around about liability insurance 
- Long John Silver's - Waiting Time
- Long John Silver's - drive thru telecom
- Long John Silver's - unethical service 
- Long John Silver's - the service..
- Long John Silver's - not good customer service/or sauce