Long distance provider / Fraudulent long distance charges

1 PA, United States Review updated:

While on a recent trip to Mexico we made a 2 to 3 minute phone call to our son in law, using our credit card, from the hotel lobby. The call was to advise him of our room number in the event of an emergency. The hotel was Villa Del Palmar in Puerto Vallarta. Ten days later a charge of 41.50 usd was posted to our visa account by a company called BBG. We had no idea what this charge was for until we got on the internet and discovered that we were not the only ones being scammed by these fraudulent charges. There was no way for us to know what the charges would be before we made the call. Needless to say we were shocked and will be disputing these charges with our credit card company as well as contacting Interval International our booking agent and the hotel where this occured. We urge anyone else scammed by this company to do all they can to expose these thiefs.

Lo

Comments

Je
  21st of Mar, 2010

I would like to direct any readers of this posting to go to a website I just published www.universalvacationclubmembers.com and read to your heart's content. It is addressing many issues and concerns with the Villa Group (Developer) and the UVC. If you are a UVC Member and would like to add your name to my UVC Member mailing list, please contact me via the “Contact Us” page on the site or send an email to jeffsuomi1@msn.com. Jeff Robbins.