Lonelymilf.co.uk / Emails I sent are left without reply.

1 483 Green Lanes LondonUnited Kingdom Review updated:

I think I got scammed. I paid 80 bucks to lonelymilf.co.uk and have never heard anything since. i had all kinds of girls wanting to meet me. But now I got no one anymore and the emails I sent are left without reply.

• Armone's Response, Sep 01, 2018

Have spent a lot of money requested refund just ignored false hopes of dating same answers everywhere rehearsed answer always the same

• Armone's Response, Sep 02, 2018

Yes total a am call center woman and fill your email hourly with messages

Mu
Jun 22, 2013

Comments

• Pe
      21st of Oct, 2016

Lonelymilf.co.uk is a scam. I estimate that about 7 in every 10 are set ups. They just seem to want you to keep messaging them on the website rather than email. They ask questions which can clearly be answered if they look at your profile. They then start asking questions like "What is your favourite colour?!" Every message you send on this website costs you money. If they were genuine wouldn't they rather set up a quick yahoo account and save a fortune as soon as they have made contact? I don't believe that all of these unmarried mothers can keep spending a fortune just bouncing messages to you when they can set up an email and do it for free. It's an expensive website to send messages on (£10 to send 7 messages!). A big con. Try other dating sites but my advice is to stay away from lonelymilf.co.uk .

• Ar
      9th of Sep, 2018
    Lonelymilf.co.uk - Dating service
    United Kingdom
    Lonelymilf.co.uk

False site as individuals contacted are just all centre lines getting text every hour all day and night not real trying and have scammed responses to draw money from you please close down this site false individuals. Drawers you in and pay £ 10 25, 45.90 for contact centre girls and now cannot get rid of emails filling inbox do not use