Lonely Wife Hook UpI paid but can't get in

T Review updated:

That lonely wifes hookup is a total scam. They need reporting. I have lodged a payment dispute with my bank. They have taken details, and given me a reference no. I want them to refund my visa, and am going to go thru with it. It is the biggest f. . . G hoax site on the web.

One pissed off customer.

Jun 29, 2009

Whats your number who needs a dating site why not use the complaints board lol

• A
      Oct 05, 2009

Thank you.
    i was thinking to sign up, but after i read your writing, i changed my mind.
    those lowlifes wanna steal money.

• A
      Nov 18, 2009

I have also been sucker on this site they take your money! Then no one has any answers why you can not access the Friggin site The support are a bunch of ### they just hang up on you!These people need to be arrested Total Scam Beware!!! Do not Fall for their Crap
    Alex

• S
      Nov 18, 2009

I agree, they are a big rip off. Paid, click on the person's profile and it goes to a page the wants more of your money. The people paid for the service, let them have the service they paid for.

• R
      Dec 14, 2009

I was able to get on the site for about 2 months then all of a sudden I can not get on it.
    What is wrong?
    I;am a paid member.

Mar 10, 2010

Well guys...yup...this is a complete scam where they pull you in then pepetually extract money from your account. I was suspisious from the beginning so I used one of those temporay visa card you can pick up from 7-11 with $20.00 on it. needles to say they used up the balance pretty quickly. I never really had any conversations with substance except for a wink wink or do you like my profile?

I think the women there are really old hags dressed in bath robes making a percentage of the amout of hits they get from suckers like us.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE...

May 07, 2012

I say, stay away from any site that uses Epoch as the place to get your money. If they give you a way to use Paypal, they might be legit.

• R
      Jan 19, 2016

The site will not let me delet my account and keeps give out my phone number or at least I am getting text on my phone from the site. I have tried to delet my account user name mikedenny