Lonely Planet Global / guide books

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I ordered 3 guidebooks online and after two months of waiting they still have not arrived. For EU delivery LP doesn't offer package tracking. They just put them in the mail, hope for the best and do not take any responsibility when something goes wrong. I have contacted them many times and the only thing they respond is that they do not take responsibility when a shipment goes missing and I need to order (and pay) again. Maybe they just have not shipped the books and this is their way in making easy money.

Pa
Mar 21, 2018

Comments

• Lo
      21st of Mar, 2018

Hello Pavel,
    Your books haven't arrived because you provided us with an incorrect address when you placed the order.
    We have explained to you numerous times that we are cannot be held responsible for orders that go missing due to incorrect details given to us. Our policy is stated clearly in our FAQ's and also in the terms and conditions you agreed to when placing the order. As we have also explained, we will be more than happy to arrange a redelivery or a refund for you if the books are returned to us in the post. We will be in touch immediately should this happen.