Londonrecruit.net / Fake online job advert on gumtree

I applies for nanny job on Gumtree. London Recruitment (londonrecruit.net. Tricked me into giving them £20 for a chance to interview for a job that was not advertised as an agency listing.

PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!!

Below is an example of the email they send me after i paid the £20. Includes Typo

Thank you for taking an interest in registering with London Recruitment as a Nanny. If you require any further help my contact number is [protected] and ask for Heena.

I am happy to say I have put you forward for the Nanny position, I will be contacting you the Friday before the training to confirm your attendance and to inform you of the details regarding your interview.

Below is an outline of what to expect from your training day, More details of the course content can be found below. All of our trainers are highly qualified and skilled trainers, thus ensures only the best level of training.

Your Course Attendance Details are as follows:

Date: Saturday 12th September 2015 Time: 2:00pm till 6:00pm

Course: Paediatric First Aid

Price: £99.99 (£20.00 Deposit Paid)
plus £14.00 admin fee for accredited certificate that you shall receive by post within 14 working days after the course.

*All card payments will be charge will be charged an additional 10% processing fee on the day*
Can you please bring the remaining balance for the course on the day of the training.

The Accredited Certificate for Paediatric First Aid is valid for 3 years upon completion and you can use it to register with Ofsted

What do I need to bring with me?

Please bring along any form of Valid ID - Passport, Driving License, ID CARD etc Foreign or UK Based.
You may also need a pen to make notes along with some paper.

Location: