London Bus Driver / Bad driving

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Last Wed morning , 20 Jun 07, I was on a bus No: 381, registration BX54DHP, in Canada Water / Surrey Quays area, with my 8-months old baby going to a play group. The driver was driving extremely harsh, roughly and sharply, so that my baby kept hurting his head against the pushchair bar and was crying because of the pain! (by the way, he was properly fastened with a 5-point harness). When I went up to the driver and politely asked him to drive more carefully and smoothly, he first could not hear me because of the mp3 headphones he had in his ears, and then when I repeated my request, he told me in a rude manner to get a taxi and to always do it as he drives the way it should be. I could not believe my ears! I suppose all the passengers on that route were upset especially the elderly ladies with trolley bags and a lady with a walking stick, who nearly fell down when they got on the bus and did not have time to sit down on a seat as the driver drove off immediately without waiting. And that's not talking how he was going on bends... My complaint did not help as you can imagine but in reverse it only provoked him to drive even worse... I will be taking further actions against the above mentioned driver as I consider his behavior and the whole situation unbearable. He must be punished by all means.

Comments

To
  10th of Jul, 2008

I would like to make a complaint regarding the conduct of a bus driver.

I was waiting for the 148 bus on Victoria Street - when the bus eventually came it actually opened its doors 50 yards before the bus stop. I saw a woman walk and get on to a bus, I also tried to do the same when I saw her. However the bus driver shut the door and despite me knocking on the door drove off as soon as the traffic lights turned green and left me there. I couldn't understand why he did this, he let on another person before even arriving to the bus stop. He had ample time to let me on but he decided not to.

I feel shocked and disgusted at this, aren't busses supposed to stop at the bus stop? I eventually got on the

number 11 which came straight after and got off at Westminister station.

I hold an annual zone 1-5 Oyster pass which costs over £1, 500. Is this the type of service I deserve?

Ct
  18th of Oct, 2008

I was in Lordship Lane at 16h50. I had was waiting for the 243 which was by hide of another bus. Went I wanted to go ahead and come on this bus the driver does not give any f* tit if I was there or not. So he does to go to the next step. I past by because the bus was to stop with the robot was red.

It is not once but several times with the 123 and 243. I want to have this problem solved!!!

On the other time on this week I was waiting at 08h55 at the bus stop but the 123 did not come until 09h30. S H A M E!! I want to have the buses which I have to have until the next months to come. I will leave this area or alternative to have some control (C O N T R O L)!!!