Logojoy / logo

1 Maple Grove, MN, United States Review updated:

I paid for a logo, went back in to edit it within 3 hours, and it wants me to pay again.
I want my downloadable logo so I can use it. I will not pay again just to edit it within the prescribed deadline.

Shirlynn McNeil LaChapelle
[protected]
home-[protected]
email-shirlynn7@yahoo.com
shirlynn7@gmail.com
shirlynnla@yahoo.com or shirlynn.la@gmail.com

Bl
Jun 18, 2018

Comments

• Lo
      18th of Jun, 2018

Hello Shirlynn,

There is no need to pay again to edit the logo! :) Since you purchased the Premium Package, Logojoy allows you to make changes and re-download your logo without the assistance of customer support within the first 72 hours of purchasing your logo. That means you can make changes to your color, font, spacing, wording, symbol and layout.

After the 72 hour window, you can contact us via support@logojoy.com or through the blue chat bubble in the bottom right-hand corner, (we'll respond as soon as we can during business hours), and we'll help you receive your changes from the Premium or Enterprise packages, as long as it is for the same company of your original purchase.

Please reach out to our customer support if you need further assistance. We would be happy to help make sure you receive the logo you love. :)

Best,

Chanelle
    Customer Success Manager

• Je
      16th of Aug, 2018

I have had same issue and havent been able to do either or GET ANYONE ON PHONE OR LIVE CHAT