LogoCare Web design / Web design HORRIBLE communication

1 8345 NW 66th Street, suite 300Miami, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877.918.9811

I signed up with Logo Care to create a simple logo and website for my side business. I consider myself a detailed, up front, understanding, well communicated kind of person. I warn you if you are looking to get a website or logo design, do NOT go with LOGO CARE in Miami FL. Their office is in Miami, however you will be working with someone in the UK via their webiste email only. NO ONE will talk to you or explain simple updates to the website you ordered. This company could have put me out of business taking 8 months to get my website up. Then there were simple changes that needed to be made, and I could NOT get anywhere with these people. I would get a message I didnt quite understand from them, so I would call their office & ask for assistance. The guy (Kevin/Jay or really anyone else) would not have any knowlege of my account or what the designers were talking about. Its like dealing with robots. Today (10 months later) they cut my website off because they said I owed them $$ and my credit card # was not allwoing a charge. After checking in to the issue. My credit card worked just fine. On tuesday my invoice showed I owed $664.00. They charged my cc $859 on Wed. And on thursday, same invoice # shows saying I owe $1284. MAKE SENSE? nope...This companys customer service is AWFUL and they are unwilling to assist or explain anything. Im SURE there are other people that would agree with me!

Comments

• Lo
      2nd of May, 2009

Been #1 rated Logo firm in 2009 by "Top Consumer Review.com", We, LogoCare stand by the high quality of our work, and would invite anyone to take a look at this client's web site at http://backstage-extensions.com

The charges of $1284 was agreed for the cost of web site design. 5 pages + shopping cart. $664.00 was charged upfront, and the balance due at the end of the project.

The site went live in Nov, 2008. 3 Months after it started. While, we would wish it had finished earlier, but a few delays in getting comments back to us from the client delayed the project slightly (the longest period been 3 weeks in early September).

Our invoice system act more like a receipt system, it does not display the amount owe, but rather amount charged. That way in our accounting system, we don't need to make an allowance for bad debt (more advantageous tax wise).

$859 is for both the cost of web design @ 664 and cost of managed hosting fee for 5 months. We were not able to process the card for nearly 3 months. There is a separate invoice appear under hosting (we combined both hosting and web design outstanding charges into one transaction).

We had tried to contact the client a number of times, but could not reach her. As such, we had no choice but to suspend the account as the bill is really building up. We had immediately restored the account right after a response from the client.

• Bo
      3rd of Jun, 2009

My experience with Logocare has been nothing but fantastic. I started off with a logo design and was so impressed with their design work that I ordered more services, including the website design. My website previously was fairly old looking, but the redesign they provided was amazing and I am actually getting clients from my website now!
    The service and care I received throughout my time with Logocare has been superior - I only wish other companies provided the same level of customer service -with more people like Kevin (never spoke with Jay), the world would be a much better place.

• Cy
      11th of Jun, 2009

I'd say design wise Logocare is fairly good.
    As for customer services i'll rate it as poor.
    Price? Way over priced!

11th of Sep, 2009

LogoCare sucks in my opinion. This is why I'm giving this LogoCare review.

1. They upsell continuously after you submit an initial order. The turnaround time is a full 3-5 days for minor change requests.

2. Their quality was far below a duplicate project we submitted with LogoWorks which was done faster, better and more professionally for about the same price.

3. Nobody seems to be able to ascertain where this company is really based - I think it is a foreign company with a "mailbox" address in Florida. If you can find their corporate registration records online I could not.

4. I became an affiliate (before I did the logo design with them) and they have not paid for referrals I've sent. They ignored this for over a year after continued emails/calls and then they simply changed the terms of their payment.

Long story short - choose LogoWorks or any other reputable firm.

20th of Oct, 2009

I am suing logo care does anyone know the owners name...

20th of Oct, 2009

Need help suing LogoCare...anyone have companies owners name...i have a couple of addresses and I think I know who the owner is...just need to verify...

• Mo
      11th of Mar, 2011

My experience with LogoCare was also very poor.
    The Logo designs were very poor.
    The communication was bad.
    I cancelled the project and had to repeatedly press them to refund my credit card. They gave me a refund, and then 1 month later charged my card again. Finally, I disputed the charge to my credit card company.
    I would not use LogoCare again.

• Ei
      4th of Apr, 2011

LOGOCARE is a horror & disrespectful company. I had my first experience with them a couple of years ago and I was satisfied. So, I decided to use them again for my new company. The results were awful. They cannot follow simple instructions any more. I gave them the detailed content of business cards and they never managed to deliver them. I called them and REFUSED to talk to me, hang up on me and didn't pick up the phone after that. I asked them to compare what they deliver and the details that I gave them and in very bad manner refused. They asked for more money to correct their own mistakes. Just a HORROR company that hides behind the internet anonymity and one award that they won when they still were professionals. They delayed me and as a result I had to go to a local design company to correct their mistakes. STAY AWAY

15th of Jul, 2011

I agree with all those who have had horrible experiences with Logocare. Too bad I saw this only now..(after I got started with Logocare).
    Yes. Their initial designs are good. Then you get sucked into this vortex of never ending payments..
    They have the worst possible customer service. No one responds ever.
    They don't provide you the font and color codes used with the logo along with their logo package. For that they charge you extra.
    And that is considered "Custom Work" which starts at $65..bare minimum even if it means sending a 1 minute mail.
    I am starting up a company and I regret every day for the past 3 days as to why I even got started off with Logocare as they are a pain to get information from.
    We liked a logo. We finalized it. We wanted a small change. They wanted to charge us $65 for that change since we opted out the guarantee..(Warn you it was not even a change but a geometrical flaw in a circle which we noticed only after we finalized the logo). So we had no choice to agree for the additional cost. Then they changed something else in the logo which we didn't ask for. We pointed out that the color had changed in the logo. Now they want to charge us $65 to look at the problem and probably another $65 to change the color back from what was originally in the package. I am not sure how they will survive in this business for long.
    I am going to take this up personally and go on a smear campaign against Logocare for taking us for a ride unless they reach out to us and politely fix their flaws.
    I am a techie myself and If I can be taken for a ride, I can't imagine how others who don't have as much computer knowledge could fall into their trap.

For those who have had a great experience with Logocare, you were lucky because either you picked one of the logos they gave you without too much going back and forth or you chose other options for which they make you pay to guarantee unlimited changes.

Ganpy.

• Dy
      19th of Jul, 2011

I have to agree with a very poor experience with LogoCare. I paid for expedited Platinum service for 24 hour turnaround. After several days, I had to call to see why nothing happened. They supposedly refunded my platinum fee. Every subsequent minor revision went well beyond the expected 3 days, so I had to call again. When the logo was completed, they never uploaded the files. I had to call and ask for that to happen. Once they were uploaded, they were the wrong file. I complained to the company. They wanted to charge me $50 to get the other files (the correct files). The company tries to sell you on an single price package, but then they nickel and dime you for everything else. The "project manager" was rude. I would steer people away from this service.

• Da
      15th of Dec, 2012

Why do you guys use logocare? Try slickkdesigns.com...not some Hong Kong companies with designers India. None of them are from the US. They still customer's credit cards anyways.

• Da
      15th of Dec, 2012

Why do you guys use logocare? Try www.slickkdesigns.com...not some Hong Kong companies with designers India. None of them are from the US. They steal customer's credit cards anyways.

• Ny
      6th of Feb, 2013

Horrible company. awful, disgusting.
    Had a logo made, gave specific instructions, that were not followed. Design were ok, at best. nothing extraordinary. Asked to have a logo name made, that could be used on as the headline name. they made a logo with an enormous background, which i thought was what they were using as a security measure before payment. i could easily save every logo they made and not have payed them. they told me that edits would be made after payment was received(amex issued a fraud alert) i had the payment put through. They then told me it was $65/hour to change what they should have done, before misleading me. awful. Thank you amex for handling this :)
    needless to say i found another online company, that did call me at 430am, as i was filling out the fields to get further information.
    logocare is trash.
    NY

• Cu
      26th of Feb, 2013

I designed my own art work... uploaded it and told them to copy it ... LOL i was sent somthing completely not related to the image i sent.. I gave them 100% specific instructions and the acctualy design itsel[censored] and they kept sending me art work that had nothing to do with what i sent... It was obvious the person recieving the instruction couldnt read english...one of my responses to the designer was... Your not listening and I want my money back... then still sent me an updated picture...meaning it was even read... they charged me for work i didnt accept..

• Sd
      25th of Apr, 2013

In one word Logo Care "SUCKS". I canceled a few products after they took forever to get me a weak logo design then took two days to do a simple revision. They still have not refunded the money they owe me. Forget about getting anyone on the phone. The one person I spoke to (design team) was very rude. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. Also, they are based out of China although they say Miami, FL on their site.

1st of Sep, 2013

Worst experience I've ever had with a company. They are in china, the SINGLE woman (I've made numerous phone calls to them) that works there is a ditz. I asked many questions about why they don't follow instructions and she always responds with "Awesome", "Cool" or "Awesome" again; then asks if I have a question. I already asked the question. The designers are in China, which is why the sent logos that have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH MY INDUSTRY. If I fix cars, they send logs with bath tubs on it. If you read the site context or speak with the one girl "design team" you can tell it is written in Chinese grammar then translated to English while still in Chinese grammar.************AVOID THIS COMPANY I CAN'T USE ANY OF THE LOGOS I PAID FOR***THEY ALL LOOK VERY POOR WHEN PRINTED OR VIEWED ON WEB SITE***********

• Bu
      23rd of Jul, 2014

LogoCare is a company that has something to hide. They avoid phone calls. They're extremely slow to respond to any sort of communication. Honestly, I should've known something was wrong when they didn't even charge my credit card for services until 3 days after I placed the initial order. So they don't even have real time Ecommerce set up on their own website. They couldn't honor the 1-3 day turnaround if they hadn't even charged me. Nonsense! That slickdesigns.com company mentioned above is questionable as well because they boast to be the creators of the same logos as LogoCare. Something is wrong there. Only one company can claim creative design. Don't believe me, look at the portfolios of logocare and slickdesigns and you'll see Clarity Promotions logo posted on both their sites. LogoWorks seems to be the only legit and professional of the 3 companies listed here. Bottom line, be careful and research the companies before paying them for sevices. We sometimes learn the hard way. But someone reading this can learn the easy way.

• Ka
      24th of Nov, 2014

BEWARE!!! False advertising on their website..They state NO RISK and 100% money back guaranteed. They do not return phone calls at all. They failed to complete a logo for me..their designers could not comply with my requests..remove a word, add a color..their designs would come back with nothing I asked for. In addition, I paid 129 for Platinum Plus..1 day turn around..which I DID NOT receive. They tried numerous times and I finally asked for a refund. Which the "project manager" stated she understood why. NO They dont want to refund all of my money! They are stating the 129 is non refundable..plus i was charged an international fee of 2.78! Where are these people located??? Its not Florida like their address states. This is taken directly from their website:
    No Risk Custom Logo Design by LogoCare. LogoCare is a leading logo design firm that designs top quality business logos for new startups and SME.
    Next business day delivery - Go Platinum!
    Pushed for time? Go Platinum and get 3 more top designers, all concept logos and revisions delivered in one business day for only $129 extra! (Our regular service is also fast, with concept logos delivered within three business days.)
    Project manager for every project
    Our expert marketing gurus are here to coordinate your project. They will hand-pick and brief our designers, and use their industry experience to ensure you get the perfect logo!
    One simple flat rate
    $269 is all you pay for unlimited concept logos and unlimited logo revisions!
    Multiple files format (web, print, vector)
    Whether it is for print, the web, a billboard or more, we will supply the file format you need!
    Extraordinary reputation
    We pride ourselves on top quality custom logo design along with affordable pricing and exemplary customer service.

100% Money Back Guarantee
    We have every confidence you will be totally satisfied with your logo. However, if you are not satisfied with our service, we pledge to refund all monies paid by you for your logo design.

4th of Feb, 2015

Terrible service. Never been able to get anyone on Live Chat. Long wait to talk to someone on toll free number. When I did get someone to discuss my lost password they said it would inform the tech department and it would take 24 hours. Called twice, tried to Live Chat three times and emailed several times with no follow up from LogoCare. All the phone service could do was give me a quote on a new logo set up. Terrible customer service.

• Ki
      12th of Jun, 2015

Horrible service, I would never recommend this company to anyone.
    I was delivered a new logo, which was ok other than the color black they used was an off black, so instead of fixing it they told me to adjust my computer and fix the issue on my side.

I had asked for a refund, and I would get the logo done elsewhere.. they have not allowed for that. Filing a formal complaint with the BBB now. Buyer beware