Logobylogo.co.uk / Stay away from these crooks

I have used them once too and am still quite unsure. The logo itself seemed fine but they took quite a while to refine it.

Even when I approved it I had to wait a couple of days to get the finished artwork. This was quite a nuisance as I told them beforehand we had a deadline to have it and get it to printers, screenprinters etc for an event… most frustrating when it was impossible to contact anyone, no answer on the phone and hard to catch someone on LiveChat.

I would not trust the 100% Money back Guarantee… simply not true. I requested this simply because I spent considerable time trying to reach someone to meet the deadline and failed. They then refused any refund and blocked my email.

I became concerned how a company like this may operate and I looked further into their Dun & Bradstreet AAA report. It is no longer valid and D&B told me they had been trying for quite some time to speak with LogoByLogo to have them remove the claim of this report but were also ignored.

Would I use them again?

I would probably have given them a chance if they honored their guarantees as I do have quite a number of logos done on behalf of others. I’d still be concerned about communication but also about their continuing to present a report that is not valid. The top off was their lack of courtesy following the service by blocking me when I pointed out I met all requirements for the “100% money back guarantee” (a term I would use loosely).

Si

Comments

Dec 21, 2010

I also used these wasters as they were cheap and I though I had nothing to lose given their money back guarantee. Customer service is dreadful and their 'artwork' could hardly be called that. I put up with over 2 months of lies and excuses before finally demanding my money back under their 'money back guarantee'. Although I qualify for a refund, they just ignore my emails. The few logo attempts they did submit to me were childish and unprofessional - they clearly don't have any qualified designers on their books, and when I fed back to the 'designers' what I thought needed to be done to mprove them (in a very polite and constructive manner0, my emails were ignored, despite the blurb on their site promising unlimited revisions. I would strongly urge others to steer clear of these charlatans - you would be throwing your money away.

• Bl
      Feb 07, 2011

I have to agree with the above. The website logobylogo.co.uk is a scam pure and simple.
    They are currently running a 'happy hour £19' design service to celebrate their 9th anniversary. 1st problem is that their happy hour seems to be on no matter when you log on. Maybe it's because they are always happy to take your £19 for providing nothing in return. The second problem is that their next day platinum service does not materialize, even after a week. And that's just the beginning.
    The impression that is given is that the site is a UK company and it is not. The holding company is Baar & Co, a company based in norway. Their UK telephone number is obviously rerouted via internet phone to an answering service and their online chat service is always out of order.
    It has now been over a week since I ordered and paid for my logo and apart from an invoice I have had NOTHING. Not an email or a phone call to even discuss my logo.
    I have since sent an email cancelling my order, but they have not even responded to my cancellation.
    Before placing your order for a logo, check to make sure it is not owned by Baar & Co as they apparently own 32 other domains.
    I will next be taking my complaint to the Norwegian Chamber of Commerce.

• Da
      Jul 06, 2011

It is owned by Anders Baar Baerheim by outsourcing different designers around the world. Some designers are really good especially the ones from the Philippines, i think those from india who designed some logos are really very unprofessional. but I have had a good experience with my logos and business cards.:)

• Se
      Jul 23, 2011

Poooo Pooooh and Pooh again I wish I had looked them up and found this thread before placing my order. They promised logos within 24 hours and agreed that if I was not happy with amy of their designs I could get my money back, need I say 24 hours have passed and I have seen nothing. I guess they might use the latest tragic events in oslo as their excuse for not delivering on time. This is not the first time I have been scammed over the net and I have to say it leaves an awful taste in ones mouth and builds an immense distrust in the internet which is not fair to companies who are trading legally consciously and with excellent service and product. I hope what goes around comes around and karma eventually catches their tails. I am based in London and I think the lesson here is if its cheap its a rip off. Pay peanuts you get monkeys theory.

• De
      Oct 06, 2011

Absolute rubbish. They are bunch of crooks who should be shut down ASAP. I have emailed them several times with no response. I have reported it to Paypal and have requested my money back as they clearly can't mmet their 24hrs deadline. Complete waste of time and money. Do not fall for it amazed that they can have AAA credit rating! Find someone else or design your own logo but make sure you get your money back and act early that's the only way to stop these crooks.

• Bu
      Nov 02, 2011
    Logobylogo.co.uk - Their customer support line always goes to voicemail and online chat is never active
    Logobylogo.co.uk
    logobylogo.co.uk

http://www.logobylogo.co.uk is a scam, if you paid through paypal, you should open a dispute through the paypal and keep your fingers crossed. Their customer support line always goes to voicemail and online chat is never active. VERY POOR COMPANY, worth paying a little extra for quality.

Nov 03, 2011

Dam! I also which I’d done my homework before given them my money, these guy’s are a total scam, I’ve emailed, tried using the Live Chat, called the support number and have not been able to speak to anyone!! – I used PayPal to pay for the Logo but I’m worried this is some sort of Scam now! Has anyone had any extra money taken from there account? – Is this a real company that just has terrible service or should I be worrying? Anyone else that reads this, before placing an order should STAY AWAY!!! You might as well burn you money in the fire – At least you would see where your money has gone!!

Nov 08, 2011

I used Paypal and opened a dispute regarding the transaction als copied links of various complaint sites in to my dispute, I got a refund within 24hours via PAYPAL. Don't give up, go Paypal route and email directly advising your not going to let it rest! Dont accept compromise offer, request full refund only!!!

• Dr
      Nov 17, 2011

All who got scammed by them. Hunt down: Anders Baerheim, General Manager, Baar & Co. AS, Norway. He runs the company. Pays the designers crap so designers give clients crap. While Anders plays around with out hard earned money. This is one of his many sites: http://logorapide.com/, http://logodesignitaly.com/, http://logocustomersupport.com/ and this is the guy: http://blog.norwegian-corax.no/#category4.Let bring this man down!!

Nov 18, 2011

I got full refund via Paypal, so it was worth it!

• Ar
      Nov 23, 2011

I agree hunt down Anders Baerheim, General Manager and owner, Baar & Co. AS, Norway. I pity the designers who only get 5% of the total. I talked to a designer and he is pretty accommodating and he told me all about the process.Anders outsource him in the Philippines and pays him 5% only.My god what a very low payment for a designer. So what I did was to just pay him directly to be able to get a very good service and to my surprise I got a very good logo. I totally agree that if you really "Pay peanuts you get monkeys theory"/so Anders Baerheim be ashamed of yoursel[censored]

• Ar
      Nov 23, 2011

This is Anders Baerheim.Please repost this link to end his scam.See this a**hole here at

Dec 09, 2011

ANDERS BAERHEIM - MY PERSONAL RESPONSE TO ALL OF ABOVE COMMENTS:

There is nothing I love more than answering constructive criticism and putting records straight, and I am not afraid to face ANY FALSE ACCUSATIONS about me or any of my business activity. That’s why most sites have both video of me and my personal contact information so you can get in touch directly if you experience any issues at all (my question is why did I never hear from any of above? I will explain why later on in this response).

OK so before you consider anything, please ready my feedback below where I confirm what is correct and what is wrong, then you can JUDGE FOR YOURSELF:

UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS
    - All customers that are not happy get their purchase refunded according to our refund policy and/or get a gift card as compensation. PayPal has very strict policy on service providers, approving basically all refund requests regardless of the nature of their claim. All you do is place a claim as we always advise and you get the refund automatically (something above customers also confirms)
    - Our refund rates are approximately 4-5% according to our PayPal rates, which is normal for a service such as logo design, which is very subjective to personal likings and preferences. Logo design is a service not a dress or trouser (that you know exactly how look like, and is basically “What you see is what you get”). Logo design is very different, it’s a process you buy not a finished product and sometimes communication can go wrong and sometimes we also do mistakes, we are humans and not perfect. To design something for someone representing a company can be a very personal and demanding task.
    - But again we give refunds and everyone is happy. We have very low prices so with higher prices I think we could reach 1-2% refund rate, but because of our low prices there are sometimes limits of how much we can do for customers that are very demanding (and often do not know what they want or like in advance), so we choose often to refund and/or give gift cards.

DESIGNER SALARIES
    - The above salary levels are simply untrue. What is true is that we have designers from across the world, and salaries varies according to local levels. We ALWAYS pay highly competitive wherever we are, unless professionals simply would not work for us. We sometimes have apprentice positions where salaries are lower than normal, that is true, but only for a limited trial and training period. Even in UK the legal apprentice rate is £2.60 per hour, and I know we outcompete even the UK level in ANY country we hire designers. Se UK Governmnet for reference about apprentice rates:
    - We’ve had designers that have been unhappy with apprentice rates, and asked customers to be paid more which is totally against our policy, hence we had to let them go. AND hence they posted negative comments, pretending to be customres and lying about what they make to make us look bad (I can recon at least 2 above comments are from previous designers on apprentice contracts).

FINALLY - AGAIN WE USE PAYPAL = NO RISK FOR YOU
    You can contact PayPal and they will confirm their policies on service providers, which we are. They approve refunds if you just request it and follow their procedure = buying logo design from us is risk free. Please go to PayPal.com or contact them to have this information verified.

I hope above can clarify some of the previously states misconceptions, but will gladly answer more if needed.

PS Since 2002 we had over 10 000 customers, 4-5% of them were unhappy and probably with good reasons (I would too if I did not get what I expected) BUT 95% of them are happy is what counts for me and, as long as the other 5% get their refund, we have done all we could an delivered on all of our promises, including a refund guarantee backed by PayPal, the worlds largest payment provider.

Jan 17, 2012

The only thing I agree with is: Pay by PAYPAL if you have to use this company!

Jul 02, 2012

Correction, since 2002 we had over 25 000 customer total.

• Ki
      Jul 05, 2012
    Logobylogo.co.uk - I can't get hold of anyone there for love nor money
    Logobylogo.co.uk
    logobylogo.co.uk

I received 3 logos, none of which I was particularly thrilled with... then nothing. I can't get hold of anyone there for love nor money. My numerous emails have gone unanswered, and I have resigned myself to the fact that I've been screwed over.

• Ro
      Sep 01, 2012

1/09/2012 I recently ordered a logo/business card design and letterhead design from Baar & Co. AS, Norway and would like to say they were totally professional. I recieved the first round of logo designs within 24 hours and the order was completed within 48 hours to my satisfaction. I found the design process very easy, great prices and ended up with a very professional looking logo and business card/letterhead. I would definitely recommend them.
    Rosemary Burnett
    Perth, Western Australia

• Sx
      Sep 24, 2012

Well these are the facts:
    I did not get my initial order within 24 hours.
    I did not like any of the designs, I designed it, but as I don't know how to use the design software, I got them to do it.
    I did not not get the final product that I wanted and had to finish it myself because they would not change the colour of the logo for me!!!
    Now I need a few more things done, and the price is significantly more than they advertise!
    This is a live matter, I am talking to a guy called Charles.

• Co
      Apr 09, 2013

This is my story, Anders:
    I´ll copy my messages for Baar & Co AS, NORWAY.
    I´ve never had mo money back. Also I attach the photos of SUPER LOGO!!!

De: Irada Gardashova
    Enviado el: martes, 26 de marzo de 2013 13:39

Dear sirs,
    Any news??????
    I´m steel waiting for my money!
    It´s a little bit dissapointed!!!

Enviado el: martes, 24 de mayo de 2011 12:41
    Para: baar.designer.[protected]@gmail.com; [protected]@logocustomersupport.com

Asunto: RV: APPEAL: THE WORST LOGO I´VE EVER SEEN

Enviado el: 24 мая 2011 г. 12:37
    Para: baar.designer.[protected]@gmail.com; [protected]@logocustomersupport.com

Asunto: APPEAL: THE WORST LOGO I´VE EVER SEEN

Dear Sirs,
    We regret to inform you that we were not at all satisfied with your service.
    The quality of your logo design is inacceptable low. We should therefore like to have my money refunded.
    We ordered the logo design of the restaurant “Q tal” and we received the answer on 07/04/2011 with your logo propose (please, see attached file).
    We refused to continue working with you (please, see the mail on 07/04/2011). Mrs. Mary respond us that our request had already been forwarded to you finance team (please, see the mail on 29/04/2011).
    Then as We didn´t get any answer from you, we resent the mail on 16/05 (you ignored this mail)…
    I would like to observe that in your page you say that:

You did not keep your promise to pay our money back.
    Also, we would be interested to know if you can offer an explanation for this poor quality of your service.
    Unless we receive a satisfactory answer, we will be forced to put the matter into the hands of our solicitors.

We look forward to an early reply
    Yours sincerely,

Irada Gardashova

Enviado el: 16 мая 2011 г. 11:15
    Asunto: RE: Re: Re: Re: the worst logo I´ve ever seen

Dear Sirs,
    I´m waiting for my money since April, 07!!!
    …..

Asunto: Re: Re: Re: Re: the worst logo I´ve ever seen

Thank you very much!
    Best regards,
    Irada

De: [protected]@gmail.com [mailto:[protected]@gmail.com] En nombre de [protected]@logocustomersupport.com
    Enviado el: 29 abril 2011 г. 15:03
    Asunto: Re: Re: Re: the worst logo I´ve ever seen

Dear Customer,

Your request has already been forwarded to our finance team. They will be in contact with you with regards to your refund.

Fatilyn, Logo Customer Support

Do you have any news?

Enviado el: 8 abril 2011 г. 10:35
    Asunto: RV: Re: the worst logo I´ve ever seen

Dear Mary,
    I need to know when will you pay me back?
    Thank you in advance.

Enviado el: 7 abril 2011 г. 18:12
    Asunto: RE: Re: the worst logo I´ve ever seen

Dear Mary,
    Thank you very much, but I´ve decided to make a logo with another company.
    Did you see the logo samples which were sent by your designer? They are totally unprofessional….
    I want my money back as soon as possible.
    I look forward to an early replay.
    Best regards,

Enviado el: 7 abril 2011 г. 17:58
    Asunto: Re: the worst logo I´ve ever seen

Dear Irada,

We apologize for your sentiments on the logo samples. We are committed in finishing this project. Will you be open to reassign the project to a new designer?

Mary, Logo Customer Support

Buenos días,
    Es una broma la propuesta de logos que me ha enviado???? Es ridículo!!! Es el trabajo de un niño de 5 años, con la imagen cogida de internet, hecha por un niño pequeño!!!
    Lo siento pero sus conceptos no me gustaron para nada. Dónde está la originalidad?
    No se ve un trabajo hecho por un diseñador. El dibujo muy primitivo y super pixelado, cogido de Internet, no hecho por Usted …
    El dibujo no lo quiero. Sólo “Q tal?”
    La calidad que he visto en su página no tiene nada que ver con sus logos!! No me esperaba esto, la verdad ….es ridiculo…
    No quiero seguir trabajando con ustedes, devuélvanme el dinero, por favor!!! Yo misma hago mejor logo que este!!!
    Gracias,

Enviado el: 7 abril 2011 г. 9:22
    Para: Angelica - Graphic Designer, Baar & Co AS, NORWAY
    CC: [protected]@gmail.com
    Asunto: RE: First logo concepts

Buenos días Angélica,
    El dibujo no lo quiero. Sólo “Q tal?”
    Gracias,
    Irada

De: baar.designer.[protected]@gmail.com [mailto:baar.designer.[protected]@gmail.com] En nombre de Angelica - Graphic Designer, Baar & Co AS, NORWAY
    Enviado el: 7 abril 2011 г. 3:13
    Asunto: First logo concepts

Dear Customer,

In this e-mail I have attached the first logo concepts created for you. If you would like to have me adjust these concepts in any way, or create additional concepts, please respond to this e-mail.

Thank you very much.

Angelica, Graphic & Web Designer

• Co
      Apr 09, 2013

Hello everyone!
    this is a logo of Baar and CO AS, Norway!
    Shame on youuuu, Anders!

Jun 25, 2014

This is a SCAM company, sorry to say!

The company Baar & Co in Norway threats and gives you a hell. Beware before even go into their site! Before you know it they have billed you, finished the project, and sent you to further to collection, after one day! One day! And you can not speak to them, becaus they don´t exist in the reality.

Beware!!! Beware!!!

Jul 08, 2014

How do I remove a comment above? I want to do it direcly!

Jul 08, 2014

The Company Baar & Co above was not the company I did a business with!
    This is a misunderstanding!
    They are not to blame so please remove this comment above. It is a wrong one!

• Gl
      Mar 02, 2016

Hi All.
    Thank you for writing a review about these crooks. This company is a fraud, and these crooks has been robbing people for to long now. I personal responsible for gathering evidence for a case against them (In the Norwegian court).
    Please visit our website www.itsascam.no and write a review there about your experience with these guys.

Thank you for your time!

B.R