Logo Design Pros / Spineless Crooks

1 MT, United States Review updated:

Yea, I second this notion. Do not use their services. They will rip you off. They will not refund the $300 dollars I asked to have refunded despite their claim of 100% money back guarantee. They speak with accents and all have American names such as Chris, Simon, and Joseph. Every time I ask to speak to a supervisor, he is conveniently away. Stay away from this company. They are spineless crooks.

Comments

• Ol
      27th of Feb, 2010

I JUST FELL INTO THIS SCAM AND IF MY WIFE FOINDS OUT ABOUT THE CHARGES I WILL BE DEAD MEAT. YEAH THE NAMES CHRIS AMBER AND THE OTHERS ALL COME TO MIND . I HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH THE VIDEOS ETC AND I THINK I'M GOING TO PASS THIS INFO ON TO THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE FOR MAYBE INTERNET FRAUD OVER STATE LINES. I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS . OH AND I CLOSED MY CREDIT CARD THIS MORN BUT TO LATE. I REALLY GOT BURNED..

• La
      17th of May, 2010

This operation is obviously not running in the Unites States. I really don't have a problem with doing business globally, but not when the people I'm dealing with are crooks and liars. They can't even go by their real names. If you're doing business from India, call a spade, a spade. With names like Kenneth Falco and Scott Smith...you couldn't me more transparent in your questionable desire to hide who you really are.

From the first deadline up until the current, they have promised WAY more than they have been able to deliver. The gentleman "Scott" who took my order said that I would get my first logo concepts within 24 hours (even though the website said it would be 24). Well two days later, I had to call to ask where my concepts were. This occurred for EVERY single deadline they promised to hit.

It got to the point where they were telling me stories about how they had posted my revisions on my account (when they weren't there), not receiving emails I sent even though they hadn't bounced back. When "Chris O'Connell" personally committed to having my letterhead revisions to me by the next morning, three days later I called to ask where they were. He said he never received the email. I asked him why, after he'd personally committed to getting me the revisions he hadn't called to inquire where my email was, he had no reply.

The entire time that I was angrily venting, he was laughing acting as though this was trivial and funny. As of today, he has promised to get my revisions to me tomorrow morning. I bet my next paycheck I won't see them until Wednesday...which is when I actually needed to have the business cards printed and in my hand.

Word to the wise, use a U.S. based company where people actually have some business ethics.

• La
      18th of May, 2010

I set up a Facebook page highlighting that the BBB gave them an "F" for 15 unanswered complaints among other things. They have a Facebook page, so anyone who searches for them will see the group I set up.

If you've been burned by them, feel free to post.

• Wi
      23rd of Aug, 2010

I have used the services of Logo Design Pros many times. I got my revisions on time and without any problems. Their customer support team is also very helpful. All this stuff against this company is a big pack of lies.
    I checked out this page on face book which also looks like a bunch of crap. These individuals are just venting their frustrations here.

• Ni
      13th of Feb, 2011

I just used Logo Design Pros and by far presented me with the best first renderings of any online Logo Company I've used... others were Logo Loft (Out of Business) but did nice work, and Logowrks by HP (lack attention to detail and their artists are hacks in my opinion). LDP seems to me to be solid but I just started doing business with them.