Logo Design Hero/Getitcustom / Poor and crappy service......no response

Phone: 906-458-7115

MY EXPERINCE IS WITH GETITCSTOM BUT LOGODESIGNHERO IS THE EXACT SAME COMPANY. EVEN DOWN TO THE SAME PRICES, GUARANTEES, AND PHONE NUMBER. IT THE SAME COMPANY THEY HADT O CLOSE GETITCUSTOM BECAUSE IT HAD TOO MANY COMPLAINTS. SAME PEOPLE NEW NAME!!! ITS A SMAME!!!
I paid for a tattoo drawing from getitcustom on April 26. As of today, July 16, I have received only a sketch. The sketch took about a month to receive and i looked like something that was made only to appease my anger, because i was told it would take two weeks to COMPLETE the project. I consider my self t be easy-going, and seeing as it took two months for me to be actually upset about this i don't see how anyone could disagree. After all the put-offs I still responded with kindness until two weeks ago when I was promised that the project would absolutely be finished by Monday. Two weeks from then it is still not finished and now they wont even respond to my emails. Not even to say screw you we are just not doing it! If anyone has recently paid these scam artist reverse your transaction immediately. I would rather trust my money with some random artist from the street. At least they aren't posing as good business people with promises of seven day turn around.And the crappy customer service number just has one option to leave a number and message.Its not really 24/7 like they claim. I actually wouldn't do something like this put i am just purely frustrated and looked to see if this company had any more complaints like mine and decided to add this to the list! I used to think that people who complained were just a holes who did not get everything exactly how they wanted it but i have just got NOTHING. AGAIN IF YOU WERE THINKING OF DOING BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE DO NOT!!!

I recently got a call back from the number listed on getitcustoms's site and SURPRISE new name! The rep would not talk about getitcustom and would only say they were under NEW MANAGEMENT! B.S. FLAG!! He offered me there service so i wen to the site and it looks almost the exact same with the same verbiage and everything. It really pissed m off!! They recently have taken down the homepage for getitcustom.com but the site is still up so if you want to see the similarities or yourself google getitcustom and tattoo logodesignhero.com...do not waste your money on these scam artist!!!

Crappy service...no response

Comments

16th of Jul, 2009

PRETY BAD SCHETCH, , ID BE PRETY MADE TO

Dr M A CARNARVORO

• Li
      17th of Jul, 2009

wwo so after i made this complaint the people at getitcustom/logodesignhero whatever they ant to be called not only sent mwe a nasty email but called me at 3 o clock in th morning curing and swearing and im not gonna lie i did the same right back. I aslo called him back about his saying tha they were not the same company because n his email he talks about a nasty emeail i sent(which i already admitted to...i t has been three months!) to the guy at get it custom. How ever if they were not the EXACT SAME COMPANY how else would he be able to read emails to getitcustom?
    HERE IS THE EMAIL BELOW

Hey dude. I had nothing to do with your tattoo. You got your money
    back, that was chris who did your tattoo. You left a very very nasty
    email to him. Im going to do the same. ### YOU ### SUCKING SON OF A
    ###. BLOW ME. SUCK IT. LONG AND HARD. ###.

How do you like my customer service? love it dont you. Well you peice
    of monkey ###. Blow me. HAHAHA ###ing HA. Go ### yourself one last
    time you sorry sack of donkey ###. Put that on the complaintboard you
    ###tard. :) ;) and oh yea. :D :D :D

THIS EMAIL WAS SENT TO ME BY LOGOREBEL.COM SO I GUESS YOU CAN ADD THEM TO THE LIST!!!

• Li
      17th of Jul, 2009

I also find it strange that i sent four emails in two weeks with no response but a couple hours on a coplaint board anieve an email and a call within five minutes of each other...theyre not even good scam artist because they leave trails connecting theyre terrible businesses together...im pretty sure there more than three of theses horrible logo design 'things" all run by the same people!!!