Logitech / unprocessed rebate

1 CA, United States Review updated:

i wrote a letter to dispute logitech decision to make my rebate invalid. The reason for making it invalid is: Missing original UPC. But what LOGITECH did not know is I xeroxed all the original documents, the original UPC, receipt and application for rebate that Office Depot gave to me when I bought the 2 LOGITECH Webcam. I wrote LOGITECH a letter of complaint regarding this. After 3 weeks that they received my letter of complaint, I again received a notice in my email and now it has a different reason for being INVALID. The reason this time is: We did not receive a rebate certificate with your request. I will again write a letter of complaint on this. I really do not know what the next reason this Company will tell me just not to process my rebate. This is just a $40 rebate but the thing here is that you follow all there instructions so they can process your rebate. But unfortunately I think this is just a scam and coming from a Company like LOGITECH is so frustrating.

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Lo
      13th of Jul, 2010

Same scenario -- notification that rebate is invalid because of missing UPC. I have copies of all the submitted material, but the rebate center has expressed that they will not accept the copies. This is not the first time I've encountered this rebate tactic so I will no longer be purchasing Logitech products in the future.