Logitech / Fraud and scam
I purchased the Logitech security camera from my local Best Buy store. The package promised a simple install and good performance. The install did go fairly well and within a few minutes I was viewing the camera images on my personal computer.
The problems began about three days later. I went to review the recorded video on the PC and the command center application had crashed! No video had been recorded for more than 24 hours. I restarted the command center and checked it about four hours later and it had crashed again.
I tried taking the product back to Best Buy but they told me I had to contact the manufacturer because the product was being dropped by Best Buy. (I wonder why? -- not really, it doesn't work.) I tried contacting Logitech but was put on 'endless hold'.
My conclusion: stay away from this product. I would be interested in participating in a class action law suit against this company. It is deceptive and it does not support it customers.
More Logitech Complaints & Reviews
- Logitech - Ridiculous No Customer Service 
- Logitech - No support for newly buy trackman mouse problem
- Logitech - Defective product 
- Logitech - Mail in Rebate not processed
- Logitech - No Support Windows 7 
- Logitech - wireless bluetooth mouse model logitech b170
- Logitech - customer services
- Logitech - universal folio keyboard
- Logitech - wireless laser mouse m505 
- Logitech - customer service