Logitech / Fraud and scam

I purchased the Logitech security camera from my local Best Buy store. The package promised a simple install and good performance. The install did go fairly well and within a few minutes I was viewing the camera images on my personal computer.

The problems began about three days later. I went to review the recorded video on the PC and the command center application had crashed! No video had been recorded for more than 24 hours. I restarted the command center and checked it about four hours later and it had crashed again.

I tried taking the product back to Best Buy but they told me I had to contact the manufacturer because the product was being dropped by Best Buy. (I wonder why? -- not really, it doesn't work.) I tried contacting Logitech but was put on 'endless hold'.

My conclusion: stay away from this product. I would be interested in participating in a class action law suit against this company. It is deceptive and it does not support it customers.

Pa

Comments

• He
      16th of Apr, 2009

I am having trouble with my outdoor camera purchased 6/08. I have called twice, emailed tech support once and yesterday I sent an email to Logitech Wilife at www.wilife.com/company/contact-us.aspx. I told them that if I did not hear from them by 3:35 pm ET with information about how to return the warranted item, I would be filing a complaint with the Better Business. 10 minutes later I received an email saying that the reference # was being forwarded to " Level 2". It also included the notation the " issue solved". I emailed back and said problem NOT SOLVED. It is 2:22 PM ET at this posting and I have not received a call nor email information. At 3:35PM I fully intend to submit a complaint to the BBB. If your problem has not been resolved, the address to write on the complaint is Logtech Wilife 132 E. 13065 South Suite 200 Draper, UT 84020