Logitech / Scam and cheating
Purchased Pro-Fi Elite. Package says "Everything iPod". Unfortunately it does not charge my iPod Touch, my iPhone, or my Nano. So listening to music the battery goes dead. I spent well over 30 minutes waiting for customer service when I finally was connected to tech support. After 40 minutes more he agreed to send me another unit. That replacement never arrived. Each call I placed thereafter I get (mysteriously) disconnected.
Today, product defects are inevitable. Logitech warranty/Customer Service non-existent. This behavior is inexcusable, frustrating and a waste of time. Stay away from this company and it's inferior products.
More Logitech Complaints & Reviews
- Logitech - Ridiculous No Customer Service 
- Logitech - No support for newly buy trackman mouse problem
- Logitech - Defective product 
- Logitech - Mail in Rebate not processed
- Logitech - No Support Windows 7 
- Logitech - g933 artemis spectrum snow wireless 7.1 gaming headset
- Logitech - wireless bluetooth mouse model logitech b170
- Logitech - customer services
- Logitech - universal folio keyboard
- Logitech - wireless laser mouse m505