Locauto Rent — unethical behavior
We had booked a rental car at the Florence airport through our broker for Saturday April 29th and prepaid.. Estimated time of arrival was noon. We arrived at 3PM and were told we were late and they gave our car away. I asked if they had other cars and she said yes but would would have to pay for it again. It was a small booth with no manager and the woman refused to sign anything acknowledging her refusal to honor our booking. We were stunned . We ended up booking through Hertz and paid a bit more but had a great experience.
We are now trying to work through our broker for reimbursement.
Stay away from Locauto!!!
More Locauto Rent Complaints & Reviews
- Locauto - scammed by locauto 
- Locauto - damage charges 
- Locauto - very bad service 
- Locauto - manner and cheating
- Locauto - damage charge
- LocautoRent - not being able to get final rental agreement from locautorental, ra pa 17553
- LocautoRent - complaining booking # 786322450
- LocautoRent - unserious and unacceptable practices
- LocautoRent - unauthorised charge on my account
- Locauto - excess charge damage