locate media was click local / took hundreds of £s out my account without my knowledge

1 manchester, England, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom Review updated:

signed up for a website and hosting in october 2010. It was click local then! paid a deposit, then in january 2011 they take the rest of the payment if i was happy with everything. 2nd oct took £108 for the deposit. 28oct tried to take £900, 28oct tried to take £800 28oct took £324. 29 oct took £500, 29 oct tried to take another £500, 30oct took another £500! 30 oct canged business name to LOCATE MEDIA and location, without telling anyone, the sale rep i was befriended me so when she found out new business address etc she quit and gave me the details, bank has refunded most but still trying to get a deposit!
BUSINESS BEWARE

Comments

29th of Nov, 2010

I have had the same problem with click local or locate media. I gave them a deposit of £130 on the 15th Oct and they wouldn't take the rest until Jan 2011. They took the remaining amount of £1170 on the 29th Oct. Phone numbers i was given were disconnected. When somebody did call me on the 2nd Nov they apoligised and said they would refund the money within 5 working days. I have not received a penny despite several phone calls to them and they assuring me they would refund me. I ring everyday and now person i speak to does not return my calls.