LocantoPremium ad listing

1 Review updated:

I am a genuine advertiser on Locanto.
I am a service provider of Adult Entertainment and have advertised on Locanto for 5 years. Locanto has gone through a few horrendous updates throughout those years, but I stayed loyal.
To keep this complaint short & sweet. Locanto used to accept 15 of my ads for 42 days for free. Now one ad costs $14.95 for 7 DAYS!
And, I only find this out by many, many emails to customer support.
There was no notification to customers of these new charges. These changes took place in a matter of weeks. So much for companies looking after loyal customers!
All businesses have to make money, but I don't see the point in paying for a 'premium listing' when all ads are 'premium listings' what features am I now paying for?
I'm voting with my feet and not advertising on Locanto once my current PAID ads expire, in about 3 days!
I encourage all customers to do the same.
Boycott Locanto!

Locanto

• nasir baloch's Response · Aug 17, 2019

Plz remove this add on locanto and they number is given that [protected] this is my business or personal number.

Mi
May 05, 2017

Comments

• Ro
      Mar 16, 2019
    Locanto - Fraud mee
    Locanto Shivajinagar nagar
    India

She has tell me take service for sex just 1500 thousand Rs and now she has fraud me my 8000rs

• Na
      Aug 25, 2019
    Locanto - i am complain about my number someone is used my number that given is [protected] and posted an add for girl services on locanto plz delete this add
    Address: Peshawar, lahore and different cities of Pakistan
    Pakistan

Someone has posted An add for used my personal number and they give my num or sexual activities and other service on locanto my num is [protected] plz complain this add and delete it thanks