local.net.com / not compatible

1 Cordele, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2292735824

I carlos31015 want to be disconnected right now from internet service because it is not compatible with gaming with a game console

Comments

27th of Feb, 2009

Localnet was not working on my computer since the first night I signed up, 2/22/09. I was unable to get any mail to open and I could not get to any websites and open them, and Exployer froze up, and then I could not get a connection at all. So, I called to cancel but they do not let you do that. They charge $12 for a setup fee, non returnable, they say. They suggest to get the excelorator at $3 more. I wanted to cancel so I called the customer service dept, I was told I had to email them on the email from Localnet, now mind you, I just explained I could not get on line, I could not get their service to work! I went to where I could get connected to a wireless service and then emailed them I was very dissatisfied and wanted a refund, as instructed. But tonight I was informed by a supervisor, they will not refund my money. I have tired to call Tech support, I can not get through, it burns up my cell minutes waiting to get to a Tech. After complaining tonight, I again retyped in their info to connect, now it connected, I find this amazing since it would not work all day, and not until I filed a complaint! I also deactivated the accelorator, which now I want my money back from that thing. I wonder how many complaints about this company there are out there?

19th of Apr, 2009

My commet is, I want my localnet service disconnected because of the fact it really is not that much faster. AND the fact I do Not
    like my credit card automatically charged Thank you I have already called and talked with Brian and now am following through with what I was told to do.

19th of Apr, 2009

I just want my service disconnected. I am not complaining . I have already spoke to brian. He told me I have to confirm it with a written response, which is what I am doing . Thank you.

I have already commented THREE times How many more do you NEED

19th of Apr, 2009

read the ones I have submitted before