LocalNet / Fraudulent charges
I signed up with Localnet by phone, paid for first month hook-up service with my bank card and given instructions for accessing 24 hr. tech support to get online. I continuously tried to connect with tech support & only got a message. I found out from my bank that my card had been charged immediately & I canceled my card. After several days of trying to contact localnet by phone, i gave up.
A Localnet representative called me the following month to inquire about inability to bill my card for monthly service. When i complained about not even having service & demanded a refund, Localnet refused. She told me that i would need to go online (which i didn't have access to yet) to the localnet webpage if i wanted to file a complaint. I was so disgusted. I thought i was saving a few bucks going with basic service, but i was charged for services never delivered.
More LocalNet Complaints & Reviews
- LocalNet - Watch your credit card statements 
- LocalNet.com - Unfair charges 
- Localnet Internet Service Provider - This company needs to be put out of business! 
- LocalNet - Abusive Business Practices 
- LocalNet - NEVER DO BUSINESS W/ THIS COMPANY 
- LocalNet.com - product and dial up service
- LocalNet - access to internet
- LocalNet - Misleading to Consumers
- LocalNet - unfair billing 
- Localnet Corp - bill for the services I never got