LocalCoin.ca / bitcoin scam - their atms are fraud

1 Canada Review updated:

Local coin atm - Scam, Fraud, Dont use!

I put $945 into the machine at Yorkdale Mart 3261 Dufferin St North York, M6A 2T2, Canada. The money went into the machine but the transaction never sent a orange prompt came up to call a number or email [email protected]

I called the number on the machine and waited on hold for 5 minutes and no one answered. The owner of the store said the space is leased and to contact local coin directly.

I've been speaking with support for 4 days. They keep giving me the same stupid run around. They've held my bitcoin hostage and haven't released it to me. $1000 isn't an insignificant amount. They ignore my emails and just tell me to keep waiting. Essentially they've stolen $1000 from me because their machine had an error and they've failed to take responsibility for it so far.

I suggest you don't use this companies atms ever. It was a malfunction on their end and their support is horrible. They offer you vague answers and just tell you to wait.

They are clearly frauds and scammers. Stay away and use other bitcoin atms or localbitcoins.com it's fast and hassle free.

Lo
Jan 30, 2019

Comments

• Fr
      30th of Jan, 2019

This companies a huge scam. Never use localcoin.ca or a localcoin atm. They are scammers and fraudsters.

Localbitcoins.com is way easier and better.

Same thing happened to me!

• Di
      30th of Jan, 2019

Same [censored] happened to me.

Avoid localcoin.ca atms

30th of Jan, 2019

Don’t use bitcoin atms lol. They’re the worst way to buy. It’s your fault for trusting some stupid atm company.

30th of Jan, 2019

Localcoin.ca is a big scam tho ive heard. Use localbitcoins.com I agree never atms with stupid fees.

30th of Jan, 2019

I’ll let everyone on reddit know about this

30th of Jan, 2019

Lets start a reddit thread same thing happened to me. Seems like this company is stealing from us all!

30th of Jan, 2019

This is a known thing many threads on them

30th of Jan, 2019

Thanks for doing this though let’s make a big reddit thread in the bitcoin section

30th of Jan, 2019

I hate these [censored]ers. Terrible customer service.

They’re honestly the worst.

Never deal with them or their atms.

30th of Jan, 2019

Not the first thread of this kind, wont be the last.

Don’t deal with these guys.

30th of Jan, 2019

Worst atms out there. CrAzy fees and bad service

• Ei
      8th of Feb, 2019

I also happened to me 1250.00 in ETH, the service was Sht but after 3 days i got my ETH, me happy
    Its not a Scam., so stop spreading the sht, i don't know what is up with there sht service and it is sht, but don't call it a scam