LOCAL GOVT AUTHORITY ( KARACHI) / DEMAND FOR DITIGAL TRAFFIC SIGNAL AT MEHFIL-E-SHAH-E-KHURSAN, KARACHI

1 Pakistan Review updated:

Demand to install DITIGAL TRAFFIC SIGNAL NEAR “ MEHFIL-E-SHAH-E-KHURSUM, KARACHI”
The traffic signal is the basis need due to high volume of traffic specially in evening and night when the majority of traffic flow passes through BRITTO ROAD, Karachi. Where famous Mehfil Shah-e-Khursum situated when traffic flow is heavy and no traffic personal available to control the traffic flow expect VOLUNTERS who fulfill the duty.

When any regions gathering ( Majlis ) occurred when one can see how difficult to control the traffic and other people always hurry to cross the jam traffic less than minutes.

Strongly draw the attention towards the City Nazim of Karachi and Soldier Bazar and concern authority to install traffic signal which works not become dormant only fulfilling the formalities.

I don’t know when the need of our area will fulfill so I remain thankful to God who give me a especial power of writing skills which I consider myself not good but try to put our problems and issues in the EDITORIAL COULMNS so the concern authority will realized the need and God know when our demand will be fulfill.

I will happy to see if the traffic signal installs within the period of one weeks after my letters appearing in any good English Pakistani Newspaper, but if takes additional days or delayed for small work than give a negative message that our concern not interested to do some social works.

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )
ashfaqsharifcute@hotmail.com

Comments

18th of May, 2009

MY HONORABLE NAZIM kARACHI
    I HAVE LISTEN YOURS STATEMENT ABOUT LAND MAFIA, I AM FEELING VERY MUCH THAT HERE OUR NAZIM ARE WORKED AGAINST LAND MAFIA .I REQUEST YOU SIR, I BELONG AREA OF LIAQUATABAD KARACHI HERE NAZIM UC 8 LIAQUATABAD ARE NOT SCINCEAR OF OWN WORK, HE IS UN COORPORATE CITIZEN.
    AND ALSO FEVER OWN OUR RELATION PEOPLE.WHEN CITIZEN GIVEN APPLICATION THEN ITS REPLY NOT RESPONSE, I HADBEEN GIVEN AN APPLICATION AGAINST LAND MAFIA H/NO 3/327 TO 3/331 LAST ONE YEARS.HE TOLD ME THAT YOU(ME ) FORGIVEN.
    KINDLY NECCESORY ACTION PLEASE
    YOURS
    CITIZEN OF KARACHI

• Sh
      11th of Jan, 2011

Respected Sir,

We have facing 2 problems due to an Autos shop.

1- They make violence and crowd present every time. 30 to 40 homes infected, when our guest come, no space for parking due to motorbikes, 15 to 20 motorbikes stand every time at the road, crowd make problems for the families when they pass the road. City Government took action against them who take possession and make problems for traffic. We really appreciated to the CDGK for this action but now some shopkeepers again take possession. We can’t take rest at our home because of violence of bikes and taking difficulties to pass the road and parking. We complain many times to Fayaz Autos but they said it’s our work and we can’t work without violence.

2- Above mentioned Fayaz Autos illegally occupied some area of our street due to make one spear parts shop, it makes difficulties for parking and street peoples. We attached photo of that illegally occupied place kindly see it.

We attached some photographs of Fayaz Autos. Kindly take action against them.
    Shop Detail …

Shop Name: Fayaz Autoz & Guddo Auto Spare Parts
    Shop address: C/35, Hajrabad, Shah Faisal Colony No. 3, Karachi-25

Thanking You
    Shah Faisal Town Citizen, Karachi

• Ji
      12th of Jul, 2014

R 581 Sector 15 A-3 Buffer zone north karachi, an illegal paint makink plant installed there. which is harmfull for all the residents around.