Local Ad Link / COMMISSION NOT PAID

1 9029 SOUTH PECOSHenderson, NV, United States
Phone: 702-463-7000

Ok, a lot of people say bad things about MLM because they are bitter, so here are copies of my emails:

I STILL HAVE NOT BEEN PAID BY THIS ### COMPANY. THEY PAY THE TOP PRODUCERS SO THEY WILL KEEP RECRUITING. IT'S BEEN TWO MONTHS AND NOW MY UP LINE WONT EVEN TAKE MY EMAILS ..JUDGE FOR YOUR SELF.

06-09

Our sincere apologies for the delay; checks for week 24 are being staggered through the mail due to the extreme flow of the week.

I have personally checked with accounting for information in regards to your check:

Check #29500; in the amount of $574.83; was cut on 6/26/2009.
This check is commission for LAL 161781 and LAL 167531.
Please allow 7-10 mail days from today to receive your check.

07/09

Dear Brand Builders and Account Executives:

Weeks 23, 24 and 25 commission checks have been mailed.

We noticed a discrepancy in the Star Matching Bonus portion of Weeks 26 & 27 and have recalculated and reposted these two commissions in your back office.

When we launched the new system, Week 25 Star Matching calculated correctly. However, in Week 26 and Week 27, the Star Match was matching against both the current week and the previous week(s).

We apologize for this and have made the correction to your Week 26 and Week 27 commissions. We have also updated the programming so that this will not happen in the future. This only affected the Star Matching Bonus, all other commission types were not affected.

Week 26 checks are being re-issued and will be mailed immediately. Week 27 will be mailed on schedule on Friday, July 17th.

Regards,

LocalAdLink Support

The check is in the mail, yeah right!!!

I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED A DIME!!!