Lobel Financial / Want Out!

1 Inland Empire, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 626 388- 4370

I have been Financed through Lobel Financial for not that long. things were o.k at first untill i stoped paying them around 70 additional dollers for Insurance they were providing me, that was not even what the law required. so when i got a ticket for no insurance i stopped sending in the additional 70 dollers with my regular payment.i explained this to one of the reps and i told him no one i ever spoke to explained this to me. as if they did i woulda got my own insurance since day one. i keep records of all my payments and told him as far as i knew i was up to date with my payments. he started calling a few days later saying my car was going to get repoed if i didnt febuarys insurance fee. i told him i had my own insurance to check my Records. he then told me we would figure it out and i had till Monday. well, sunday my car was repoed! i then had to pay all these extra fees and got nothing but very bad Rude customer service! i was calling and calling to make arrangements cause i needed my car for work, and got nothing but the run arround. i was being transfered from one rep to another like i was nobody, i then got soo fusterated and made a comlaint! by this time i hade been on hold for about an hour and a half. i was so upset by the time i got a supposidly "manager" i was crying and so stressed. every single person i talked to was very Rude, and very un professional! i got my car back, but now its like has soon has im a few days late they start calling everyone before they actually call me! they speak to me as if im a child, i know they are collectors and understand that. but they dont need to act the way they do. i am not surprised there are other complains against them. i know now for sure i was right how i felt about them, im glad im not alone. now my car is giving me probloms, on top of that have a payment i need to pay, and im just ready to file bankruptsy because i do not want to deal with them!!

Comments

• Lo
      24th of May, 2011

Lobel Financial management has made an attempt to contact the customer to discuss and address her concerns as well as review and provide any options available to her.

• Cr
      8th of Mar, 2012

I hate this freakin place lobel is the worst they repoed my car i had the payment in the mail and they freakin took my car i was not even behind more than a month and on top of that im gettin the run around and i need my damn car and its almost paid off.

• Ka
      11th of Mar, 2013

Same thing has happened to me with this company please if anyone stars a lawsuit please contact me @ karisma1122@gmail.com