Loans4sure / Can anyone tell me if this is a scam... Plz

1 England Lincolnshire, United Kingdom Review updated:

Hi, can any body tell me if this company actually pay out??? Well heres the thing, we needee money so bad so we applied for a loan with 'yesloans' and paid them a fee and they promised a pay out (Which we did not recieve) so silly us tried somewere else and came across 'loans4sure'... We are so desperate. We rang loans4sure and they told us to pay the £49 and if they couldnt find me a loan they would refund the money... So silly us we paid them... Thing is the man on the phone was so nice and told us our money would be in next friday (Which is now today) and suprize suprize the money is not in!!! My partner rang them and they said they wasn't able to pay the loan because they found bad credit on my partners account... Which p****d me off because none of us has bad credit at all!!! We dont have credit cards (Never have) no unpaid bills... Nothing! We have very good credit history.. They said that they could pay us a lower amount but at this point i was so mad that i put the phone down on them and im going to ring back later (When i have calmed down). Does anybody no if loans4sure actually pay out or is this another scam?? Any help would be so appreciated. Thank u

More Loans4sure Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Wi
      30th of Apr, 2009

Hi,

Sorry to hear of you problems with these well known scam artists..

Check out this link for more information and reports from others who have had the same problem (myslef included)..

Rrgards

15th of May, 2009

I have also applied with loans4sure, paid £50 admin fee and today been told i cannot have they loan.

i am very annoyed and angry...where can i make a complaint?

• Ro
      23rd of May, 2009

Yep! Us too. Loans4sure assured me of a loan after paying £49 which I was originally wary of as I had just paid the same amount to a company called Enhance financial, but loans4sure said I had not to worry as they underwrote the loans themselves. Just got a letter to inform me I was declined. Needless to say I'm fuming. My dilemma, which they seem to prey on, is that I only need the money to repay my car finance settlement figure so I can legally sell the car. Any ideas?

• Je
      3rd of Jun, 2009

We to applied for a loan through loans4sure, what a load of rubbish do not trust this company we paid £40 up frount, after thinking this sounds dodgy I asked the man he assured me this loan had been approved. He bascially lied this should be trated as fraud.We were very annoyed we took a direct contact number of the person calling himself Lee when we rang back we were told he was on hoilday. Then they said another company had approved our loan at a higher rate. Take no notice and avoid these scam artists at all costs.

• Da
      4th of Jun, 2009

Hmm wish I had read this before I paid them my £49 on Tuesday. Take it I shouldn't hold my breath for next Wednesday then.

• Wi
      4th of Jun, 2009

DAVE,

My advise to you and to anyone else in who have been ''stung'' like me by loans4sure...

Whilst you are in the first seven days you cancel the agreement. Send them a letter via recorded delivery advising you wish to cancel the arrangement and as per their terms and conditions on the back of the agreement you signed you are entitled to a full refund...

SEND THIS LETTER TOMORROW... DON'T WASTE ANYMORE TIME THESE GUYS ARE LIARS..!!!

For more information on loans4sure cut and paste this link into your browser...

Regards,

Wigan3r

• Ya
      11th of Jun, 2009

after reading all these comments i drafted up a letter to cancel my agreement which i am sening tommrow hopefully i will get my money back thanks.

• Bo
      12th of Jun, 2009

me 2 payed 50pound they said they would phones us on the day 2 check details no one rang so i phoned them the also told me that they needed 2 get hold of my credit history as they found bad credit i payed a fee of 50 pound and they wont give me the loan they tell me its non refundable me myself has no credit cards store cards or other loans so i dont understand how i have bad credit

• Ni
      12th of Jun, 2009

just recieved their pack today and im just about to bin it, also dont use pathways fianance they just done me out of 47.50 a week ago i have in formed trading standards which came back to me wiv sorry mate uve been had along with many others i woz ment to ave the money on wednesday but nothing so tried phoning and the nimber ad been changed so tried the new 1 and its not working either and ther not even in the building or address SO PLEASE ANY 1 THINKIN OF THEESE SCAMMERS JUST WALK AWAY NO MATTER WOT COZ ULL JUST LOOSE MONEY AN GET MORE PISSED OFF

17th of Jun, 2009

Loans4sure is not a scam if ur honest and truthful on ur application me and my partner and my close friend all applied for a loan and received the money within the 7 days ... you just have to make sure everything you say is CORRECT and it will be fine i have bin through several brokers and received no money however i did with loans4sure just be sure to check your credit file b4 you make ur application there was things on my credit file i didnt even no was there and i my self have had no credit cards, store cards or loans this was my 1st financal agreement thanks

• Bo
      22nd of Jun, 2009

to all u that have being done by loans4sure trading standerds told me u need 2 phone them and go under the buisness names act and u want a corrispondent adress u have to wrightto them reqesting your money back and explain what was told to u on the phone for example if u was mislead by them being told u could defo have your loan

26th of Jun, 2009

i did this and got no response its been 5 weeks now.

26th of Jun, 2009

OH NO i cant beleave im readingthese comments i have just applied to loans 4 sure n they promised me that my money would be paid out to me nxt thursday after paying a 39.99 for the admin fee and things like that,
    Hope its not a scam now they promised me that i will get the money but 49.00 is a lotta money to be paying compared to other loans,

• Ge
      28th of Jun, 2009

anyone who has been conned by loans4sure claim ur money back through ur bank's disputes ctr.i got my £49.99 back within 5days from visa disputes!tel the bank u did not authorise them to take any money(even if u did) & they misled u with lies. these companys r complete wankers who have no intention of gvn u a loan & misleed u with there info.

• Ge
      28th of Jun, 2009

and whoever "jackie" is who actualy got a loan its so obvious by what uv written than u work 4 the company.and if ud never had bad debt why wouldnt u jus go to ur bank with low interest rates, than go to a company who say they specialise in ppl with bad debt n charge high interest rates!ur either thick as pig ### or ur sat a a loans4u office desk!

• El
    loans4sure - no loan paid
    loans4sure
    England, West Midlands
    United Kingdom

i applied to loans4sure in february 2009 and was told by a rather charming man via phone that my loan of £8000 was approved and if i paid £49 that day i would have my money in3-5 working days. i questioned if the loan didnt go through and was told that my money would be refunded no problems. however it is almost july and i have had no money and no loan. i am disgusted, this is a fraudulent company.

• Ka
      29th of Jun, 2009

Sounds the same as Best4loans.

• Ca
      1st of Jul, 2009

loans4sure av jus tuk 49.99 out my bank without signed confirmation, they sed they couldnt do thi sif they didnt have my forms back, will i get my money back or wot?????????????

• Da
      9th of Jul, 2009

Ah well I got ###ed right off by loans4sure. Instead of drafting a letter I might just go the office and open a can of wup!!! I think the only thing that would cheer me up is a date on the Wirral. Offers on a post card ladies but be sure to include a cheque for £39.99.

11th of Jul, 2009

Oh mny life, i just applied for a loan n Thursday and my i made a £49.99 payment and they took out my account the forms came today i filled them in, they misspelt my address which i corrected on the form i even told them. i really need the money aswell.

I guess i won't get it now, but i want my £49.99 back because i borrowed it from a colleague from work.

sam