Loans Direct UK Ltd / refund of ppi
I took out a loan prior to 2005 and was paying £42.39 a month. Account [protected]. My maiden name was Richards and I lived at 12 Fairlea Close, Burgess Hill. West Sussex. RH15 8DG. Payments were taken from Lloyds Bank.
I believe I paid PPI on that loan and I now request a refund.
I look forward to hearing from you.
I keep emailing without success
More Loans Direct UK Ltd Complaints & Reviews
- Loans Direct UK Ltd - reguarding refund 
- Loans Direct UK - taking none approved funds off me 
- Loans Direct Ltd - my money they owe me 
- Loans Direct - refund of fee mislead by them 
- Loans Direct - taken unauthorized money from my account 
- Loan Marketing Uk, Quidfinder, Loan Options Uk And Loans Direct Uk - unauthorised charges
- Loans Direct UK Limited - charged me for a loan which I did not want/recieve
- Loans Direct UK Ltd - membership refunds and delays
- Loans Direct - I was charged a fee that I was unaware of 
- Loans Direct - refund