Loancare Servicing Center Inc / lost my payments

United States Review updated:

For the last 6 months my husband and I have been disputing a "missing payment" that loan care never posted to our account. After submitting 4-5 bank statements (Because they said they never received them) and also the ach transaction from our bank showing this payment was indeed taken out and cleared our account we receive an email from them saying all is clear, account is current. Calling them once again to find out how we go about removing all the negative reportings they have filed against my husbands credit along with the 1, 200 in late charges, they proceed to tell us the dispute was never for 2015 it is now sept 2014. Only a couple of months after we closed on the house. So. I submitted the 9/2015 bank records and they will not accept them because they want something that shows what the balance was immediately prior to the mortgage payment being taken out and the balance immediately after. They are the worst mortgage company. My husband and I are looking into an attorney.

3a
Aug 31, 2016

Comments

• Mo
      Sep 14, 2016

Thank you for contacting LoanCare about your experience. At LoanCare, customer satisfaction is something that we take very seriously and would never compromise under any circumstances. We welcome the opportunity to correct this situation in a timely and efficient manner. Please contact us privately at Customer.[protected]@myloancare.com with more information so that one of our dedicated Mortgage Resolution Specialists can work to resolve your concerns. We look forward to hearing from you and appreciate your feedback. Please reference https://www.complaintsboard.com in the subject line.