Loan Shop Online/LTS Management / false loan

1 Wilmington, DE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-265-5074

this company mailed a letter requesting payment for a loan I never requested or recieved. I have filed a fraud report with the police who are investigating-this company has not faxed the information requested by the police.

Comments

5th of Sep, 2009

That is not shocking. They have no information at all on these so called loans and we are suppose to fork over money from anyone. They are extremely unprofessional and dance around and around hoping that you will just pay. I sent a C&D letter to them to stop contacting me until they are able to provide me with any info on the loan. So, far no more calls or letters. I wish you luck with this company.

• Fr
      17th of Dec, 2011

are legal or licensed in the state of california? i had a loan out for $500.00 of which i made several (approx. $800.00) extension payments of approximately $150.00 every 2 weeks for 2 1/2 months. since i applied and approved the loan i have had several indian accented people calling my cell phone and harassing me, threatening to have me arrested at my place of employment, telling me they have my soc sec #, address (of which they do). i believe this information was leaked out through this company. i only started receiving these calls when i applied for this loan. i have then closed out my bank account, unable to get out of that debt at this time. i realized this was a scam company. i have paid over $800.00 to them and still owe $500.00 of which was the original loan amount. can someone give me some advice on what i should do and if they are licensed and legal in the state of california?