LOAN SERVICING / PREDATORY LENDING

1 PO BOX 10388CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1800-662-3806

minutes ago by BERT 0 Votes
ASC WAS JUST BOUT BY WELLS FARGO.I TRIED TO GET A LOAN MOD. THEY WERE SETTIING ME UP TO FAIL.I HIRED A ATTORNEY TO GET MAY PAPER WORK FOR RESPA VIOLATION THEY REFUSE TO GIVE THEM TO US. THEY TOLD ME I HAVE A TWO YEAR AJUSTABLE LOAN.MY LOAN IS AJUSTING ALL THROUGH THE 30 YEARS FOR A $800.000 LOAN. THEY DID NOT TELL ME I HAD A BOLLOON PAYMENT OWING $550, 000 AFTER 30 YEARS OF PAYING. THIS IS A STONG CASE OF PREDATORY LENDING.MY MORTGAGE IS $5100. PER MO. I CALLED THEM FOR A LOAN MOD THEY SENT ME A CONTRACT TO SIGN. MONTH 1 $3700. MONTH 2-5 $9100. AND MONTH 6 $120, 000.THIS IS THE BIGEST JOKE THEY IS NOT TRYING TO HELP THEY IS SETTING ME UP TO GET WHAT THEY CAN THEN FORECLOSE. WHAT A RIP OFF. I WOULD LIKE TO BE THE LEADER OF A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT.I HAVE A 100 PEAPLE WHO HAS ASC/WELLS FARGO PREDATORY LOANS.ASC HAVE NOT SENT ME A STATEMENT IN A YEAR VIOLATION.

Be

Comments

St
  7th of Sep, 2010
LOAN SERVICING - No Promissory Note
ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC

This so called company receives my monthly mortgage payment, but can not produce the Promissory Note. The orgininal company PREMIUM CAPITAL FUNDING, LLC D/B/A TOPDOT MORTGAGE is now out of business for fraud. Is this legal?