Loan Modifications / Fraud

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I am calling out the United Law Group as swindlers and frauds. I hadn't realized that there were so many complaints against them when we got involved. There racket now is to get homeowners involved with them, prtend to try and work with your lender, then once your home is ready for foreclosure they stop taking your calls and continue to have your calls go to voicemail. If there are anyone involved with a lawsuit against ULG please post.

Frustrated client of United Law Group!!!

More Loan Modifications Complaints & Reviews

Comments

13th of Nov, 2009

Retained loan modification services from Parsa Law with a payment of $3645.00 on 9-9-09. Was in contact with Scott Gronsky who assured me that our case was being processed until his e-mail was canceled on or about 10-14-09. Tried to phone the Parsa office and e-mailed with no response. To the best of my knowledge, nothing was done by Parsa Law for our case.
    As far as I'm concerned, James Parsa is a total crook and should go join Madoff in jail after he pays us back. What I want to know is what the governmental agencies are doing. How did this guy pull this off. Parsa ran ads all day on TV and Radio so he should have been scrutinized more.

• Da
      6th of Feb, 2010

We gave this company approx $4, 000.00 (dollars) and no services were renderes in exchange.

• Lo
      3rd of Nov, 2010

me and my family and a friend also used there services and also got nothing from them they lied and did nothing it was a fraud from the beggining we spend 1500.00 and got nothing but a letter from them

• Ri
      16th of May, 2011

Tom pfirrman is a person who is scamming innocent homeowners and stealing their money. I am not a former employee complaining about being fired. He used this excuse to explain the negative reviews and was able to convince me to do a modification. I should have known better and went with my gut instinct. It has been 5 months, and no action, all I have recieved is a foreclosure notice and sale date. A guy named Thomas Reidy told me some bull about a govt. subsidized program that will pay my mortgage for three months so I did not have to pay it for 3 months. All this did was take my FICO from 812 to 500 because it was a lie, I do have pay it or my lender will report the lates to credit and it destroyed my credit. I was also told that this company is a consultant so they are exempt from SB94, but that is not true. Just because they call themselves consultants and use it in the company name does not make them consultants. You can paint striped on a donkey and call it a zebra, but at the end of the day it is still a mortgage company selling modifications. They dont consult, which means to give advice, they sell. They dont consult anything, they SELL loan modifications and do loan modifications. Thats not consulting. Also according to the FTC a federal law trumps any state law, and NO ONE can EVER take money upfront for a loan mod in any state. So don't let this Reidy charachter lie to you. I am a real person who has fallen inline behind the many ripped off by this company. remember they use rebuttles like I lied or I am a former employee disgruntled. Don't fall for it.

TOM PFIRRMAN
    info@mortgagecf.com
    Cell: 323.376.3297
    Office 323.924.5561
    Toll: 1-866-397-7143
    Fax 323.201.2790

Bring Thomas Pfirrman to court. Not his company. It is LLC.

PLEASE STOP THIS MAN FOR DOING ANYMORE HARM!!!