Loan Modification / Loan Modification Lies

1 NY, United States
Phone: nicolethm2002@yahoo.com

I'm writing this complaint for two reasons, on the behalf of a sibling who was scammed of $3, 000.00; to inform those considering letting these pimps 'help' modify their mortgage loan, and to gain any info to resolve the situation.
Said sibling received an ad in the mail in regards to a company posing to help worthy citizens of the U.S. review their mortgage loan and receive modification. In a moment of desperation, said sibling applied for a loan modification with these jerks. Upon review of said sibling's info, 123 Fix My Loan agreed to help. 123 Fix My Loan talked over the phone with sibling for over two hours listening to personal problems about the house, and also to inform sibling about companies that scam citizens out their money (maybe they were laughing to themselves while saying this). 123 Fix My Loan also agreed to refund any fees paid if loan modification request was unsuccessful. Said sibling agreed to paid fees. Once the money was sent, 123 Fix My Loan would keep in contact
Well, long story short: 123 Fix My Loan never kept in contact and now has a recording when you call the number. Stay away from this company and any other like it! It may seem obvious that said sibling should’ve stayed away also, but desperate times call for even desperate measures I guess.
Contact email above. Thanks.