Loan Modification / ripped off and mislead

1 Congo ParkLos Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

I got ripped by mason, gretchen and their agent residential pacific realtors. They promised to lower payments and reduce principle but didn't do anything for me at all. I tried asking their agents RPR but unsucessfull. if any one is trying to file class action lawsuit I will Love to join.

Ma

Comments

• La
      29th of May, 2009

Try calling The Habashy Law Firm and Legal Debt Solutions. They did my loan modification and i have referred them a few of my friends. We are very glad that we signed up with the right firm. There website is www.stopbanks.com. Its a breathe of fresh air to know that these guys are around and really helping homeowners. Larry C

• Se
      4th of Sep, 2009

I was skeptical to say the least when I first signed on with this firm. All I heard on TV and read was not to hire anyone to do a loan modification. I had no other choice. I had to hire an attorney. I had eight days before my house was going up for sale. I visited their office and made sure they were for real. I met the attorney, John, and for some reason he made me believe that I would be able to keep my home. I just received my modification three days ago... Legal Debt Solutions did what they said they would. I asked if I could get a principle reduction and they were upfront and told me the chances of getting one was not good. They told me that Bank of America rarely reduces principle. They were right. BofA did not reduce my principle but they DID cut my rate in half.