Loan Modification Firm / Terrible experience

330 N Andrews Avenue # 1300Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Review updated:

I paid 1200 dollars because my property was going into foreclosure this company assured me they could stop the foreclosure and get a loan modification as they work with HOMEQ the mortgage company all the time. January 2007 they started and July 2007 they foreclosed on my home and these people wrote me a letter two days later saying the company would not modify my loan. I filed with the better business bureau in Fort Lauderdale and they refused to answer the request.
Va

Comments

Mi
  5th of Nov, 2008
As of to date any BBB complaints have been responded to. Unfortunately you did not put your name on this complaint so it would allow for an appropriate case specific response. We have an excellent success rate. Unfortunately there are times were clients are unable to provide neccessary documentation or there verbal income does not match there W2's and paystubs. Please feel free to place your name on any other complaints so we can have a chance to respond case specific.

Michael Flaxman

330 N Andrews Ave ste 300
Fort Lauderdale
Florida
Phone: 954-575-3752

I paid this company $1200.00. I called this company 16 times and no one ever returned my call. I lost my home and never received a letter stating they could not help me. Stay far away from this company. They are a bunch of scam artists!!!