Loan Mitigation Solution / SCAM/Misleading/Fraudulent

1 Richmond, VA, United States Review updated:

Loan Mitigation Solutions.

1. Your business is run out of a single family residential house. 1018 total Sq feet? You can find this information by putting your company address on zillow.com or any other mortgage search engine. or click the link http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2304-Old-Dominion-St-Richmond-VA-23224/12536770_zpid/

2. You claim on your website that you do not out source and have a staff of over 50 consultants, underwriters and customer service rep. 50 + employees in 1018 sq feet?? I've called several times and you are the only one who answers. Are you the owner and the receptionist for your 50 + corporation?

3. You also claim on your website that Loan Mitigation Solution started out as a nonprofit organization dedicated to aiding those in danger of foreclosure. I've researched this with your state by contacting the Attorney General at [protected] and they show no records for non-profit status and have personally guaranteed me they will look into this matter. Since there are no records showing Loan Mitigation Solution ever registered as a non-profit, I would advise you to clear this up fast because there are large fines for making such false claims. Just ask any consumer credit counseling company that were taken to the Supreme Court in 2006 for making this fraudulent statement.

4. You've been soliciting business for over two months on the complaint board but you have only been license to practice business since May 4, 2009. as seen in the Richmond times dispatch http://mobile.timesdispatch.com/richmond/db_10018/contentdetail.htm;jsessionid=E2434F9D968ED66900B98DA9147BC059?full=true&contentguid=7HX23aTW&pn=&ps=

A side note to any clients of Mr. JD Wilkerson. If you where solicited for business prior to May 4th know that he was conducting business out of a residential home without a license. To receive a full refund contact the office of the Attorney General at [protected].

Comments

• Jd
      18th of May, 2009

When did it become illegal to operate a business out of a residential property? The network of Real Estate Brokers, Mortgage Brokers, and Real Estate attorney that we contract with all work together through a company named CAPTALOANS. Check it out.I believe non-profit still means FREE and the first 7 modifications generated by this business WERE FOR FREE!!They were clients that were defrauded by The Loan Modification team and I successfully modified their loans{ yes at the time without licensing}and it was not easy. My previous experience is in Real Estate in SHORT SALE AND FORBEARANCE AGREEMENTS. The network of people that I work with have over 25 years combined experience in Loss Mitigations. Although I may have secured clients BEFORE I WAS LICENSED NOT ONE PAYMENT WAS RECIEVED BY MY COMPANY BEFORE MY COMPANY WAS LICENSED. Those clients were referred to other sources for HELP. By the way that telephone number has already recieved over 62 complaints about THE LOAN MODIFICATION TEAM.!!! Take care and be blessed.

No, Mr. John Wilkerson

Non-profit does not mean Free???

Non-profit is any organization that does not aim to make a profit. Often charities, churches or service type organizations. Non-profit laws regulate these establishments by financial report detailing their income and expenditure for the public. Failure to maintain operations in conformity to the laws may result in an organization losing their license, tax exempt status and fines.

You can look up what happens if an organization falsely implies they are or were ever non-profit by going to http://www.irs.gov/. Just go to their search engine and type in “I’m an idiot” and you will get the needed information.

Pro bono is the fancy business word you might have been looking to use. It means professional work without payment.

With your back ground and education in short sales real estate I have to assume you knew the difference between free and Non-profit and chose to use it as a selling tactic.

Now, while we are on the subject of what words means. The word Staff is different than the word Network?? When you write on your website you have a STAFF of 50, you are falsely implying you have a payroll of 50. You then do what I call "the Texas two step" and write, ‘what I meant to write... is I have a network of 50 people through Captaloans’ (A loan modification software company out of California) http://www.captaloans.com/services.

Just because you write them a check for software, doesn’t mean they are now on your “payroll”!! IE You are not paying payroll taxes on the $45 check your send to Captaloans for the monthly Basic plan.

21st of May, 2009

Pro Bono FREE Tomato Tomatoe Potato Potatoe Iwish to have no further correspondence with you. It seems as if you have no work to do. I ON THE OTHER HAND HAVE HUNDREDS of clients who deserve my attention and it is unfair to them that I waste my time with such rhetoric. Please take care and be blessed.And by the way I don't Texas two step. Only Holy Ghost Three Step. Get with GOD and learn it!!! J.D. Wilkerson. Ever noticed my picture on here? My clients have my address, cell phone number. I have no reason to hide or decieve our clients, as I stated before I answer to a MUCH MORE POWERFUL BEING... GOD.!!!

• Do
      21st of May, 2009

so do you have an actual complaint or are you here to just trash someone's business for unspecified reasons.

22nd of May, 2009

Dolla.

I gave 2 reasons that are not unspecified and titled it misleading. If you read it again and look real hard you might find what I'm complaining about.

22nd of May, 2009

Please allow this idiot to rant and rave as much as he likes. He has NEVER SPOKEN to any affiliates of this company and is an employee of THE LOAN MODIFICATION TEAM. This has only served the purpose of INCREASING THE DEMAND FOR OUR SERVICES AND GROWN OUR CLIENTELE. THANK YOU. 877-233-3949. If you were scammed by The Loan Modification Team PLEASE call so that we may see if your case can be taken PRO BONO!!! or in other words : NOT FOR PROFIT.

23rd of May, 2009

No, Mr. J.D. Wilkerson

Non-profit does not mean Pro bono. Stop misleading the America people by claiming on your website that your company was once non profit!

Non-profit- is any organization that does not aim to make a profit. Often charities, churches or service type organizations. Non-profit laws regulate these establishments by financial report detailing their income and expenditure for the public. Failure to maintain operations in conformity to the laws may result in an organization losing their license, tax exempt status and fines.

Pro bono- means professional work without payment.

With your back ground and education in short sales real estate I have to assume you knew the difference between free and Non-profit and chose to use it as a scam selling tactic.

• Am
      25th of May, 2009

Do not go with some mom and pop shop working out of their home. With our service you get what you pay for. Our company has been on NBC, CBS, ABC, NY Times and Good Morning America.

When certain companies say that they take money down for processing, that usually means the fee is is not refundable. We have a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. A question you need to ask is how many modifications they have closed. Also, ask them how many modifications they normally close with your lender monthly and make them prove it with paperwork. I'll then show you our numbers and rates we received by your lender and you'll be astonished. I can go on and on, but I'll leave it at that.
    Why wouldn't you want the best representation in the industry? Is your home and family only worth second rate? Or do they deserve the best? If the latter of the two was your answer, then AmeriMod is your company. Not some second rate firm working out of his home.

Please review our website. www.AmeriMod.com

AmeriMod Modification Agency
    333 Earle Ovington Blvd. Ste. 240
    Uniondale, New York 11553
    Phone: 1-888-Mod-Now5 (Toll Free)
    Office: 516-506-4100
    Fax: 516-640-3206
    Website: www.AmeriMod.com

26th of May, 2009

Pretty obvious as large as your company is you need to piggyback off of others. But anyway there is no mom at this shop. We are a smaller company that handles EVERY FILE IN OFFICE. Why wouldn't someone want more personal attention so they don't become another horror story because the modification company "misplaced therir file". Does not happen here! Our clients can check the status of their case online 24 HRS.PER DAY! Our clients never have an issue getting in touch with their consultant and we have 0 complaints registered with THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. So yougo figure it out. We have a 91% close ratio.. We do not show proof as that is illegal in the state of VA. We can only show EXAMPLES of past success. You are nothing but a former sub-prime lender who can't make money right now robbing the credit challenged so you are now suckering the very same people that toy smashed to pieces with predatory lending, you predator. THE SAME PEOPLE YOU SOLD THOSE EXORBITANT RATES TO, NOW YOU "CLAIN TO WANT TO HELP THEM. GOD BE WITH YOU.

26th of May, 2009

Hey Cinammon your mama named you that? Helluva name for a business ownerthought it was a stripper or something. I noticed on the BBB REPORT CARD you have a serious complaint regarding this "so-called" money back gaurantee. Says resolved but we know resolved only means that you satisfied the BBB with whatever. Before you SLANDER other companies Sweep in front of your own front door because it's filthy! And personally I WOULD NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH WOMEN NAMED CINAMMON. MY WHORE MONGER DAYS ARE WAY GONE.Tell that to your MOM & POP.I called your company to get some information @ 11:30 a.m. and some little girl told me that someone would call me tomorrow.What the heck is that. She said there was noone there to speak with me? You guys must be rollin!! Take care & Be Blessed.

26th of May, 2009

By the way the BBB HAS NO COMPLAINTS ON THIS COMPANY AND COMPLAINTS ON YOURS. WHAT DOES THAT TELL THE CONSUMER? www.bbb.org. Let the consumers make the decision! www.loanmitigationsolution.org

4th of Jun, 2009

JD, You keep on telling everyone to “take care and be blessed” and “god be with you”. I don’t think you really, truly, believe in those powerful words.

Lying:

JD Wilkerson writes… “We do not show proof as that is illegal in the state of VA”. This statement is not true and you have no problem lying to the American people.

The bible says, Lying lips are abomination to the Lord. He that speaketh lies shall not escape and wicked devices to destroy the poor with lying words.

The Bible also tells us that the very first lie ever uttered on the face of the earth was in the Garden of Eden when the serpent lied to Eve and from that time on, those who are on the side of the devil; lie because he is called the father of lies.

John 8:44, "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

JD Wilkerson also writes.. “I WOULD NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH WOMEM” …. “MY WHORE MONGER DAYS”

God does not show partiality or favoritism, and neither should we!!!

Now, take care and truly be blessed

• Co
      13th of Oct, 2010

This company is a joke! I've been faithfully trying to get a loan modification through Wells Fargo/HAMP program since April. Due to an injury at work that has left me disabled and awaiting a second surgery, I have been unable to go back to work in over a year. My only income is disability and barely covers my mortgage payment and leaves nothing left to pay my other monthly expenses (electric/water/heat). I contacted Wells Fargo when my mortgage was 2 months behind and explained the situation. I was told that I would qualify for a loan modification and I needed to apply for the HAMP program. Thus started this vicious roller coaster ride that this company has put me through. I have sent in all paperwork that they have requested. I've called to make sure the information was received. Was told that my file was 'under review' and to wait for their decision. I call over and over again to check the status and I'm told the same response "it's under review". When I finally get notification it's to be told that I've been denied and I have to sell my home back to them. I call again and was told to resubmit all the paperwork again. Which I do, and go through the same process as before. I've done this 4 times already. Each time they tell me that since I didn't get approved for the program, there are others that I can get. This has been going on for 6 months with no resolution. They have threatened foreclosure twice. The most recent is a demand to leave my home by October 28th. I have put a lot of time, love, and money into this home and don't want to lose it. I've tried making payments but have been told that they won't take partial payments. This has forced me to sell things to make a couple of full payments but these payments are never applied to the principle. One payment is even 'on hold'. I see this company as a fraud. They tell you that you will qualify for programs under Obama's new programs and get a new loan modification to help home owners in this terrible economy, but they are lying. I'm appealing to everyone. First of all, refuse to deal with this company if you are able to. They are pro's at fooling you into thinking they will help. Also, if there is anyone that can help me in this situation, please contact me. You can call or send an email to conureking@aol.com. I don't want to lose my home and it's become clear that I will get no help from Wells Fargo. Thank you.