Loan Discovery Sa / Criminals

South Africa Review updated:

Last year I filled in some online application from loan discovery SA just to see if I qualify for a loan. I never used their service and didn't take a loan from them. I received a call later telling me I owe them R399 for some service. I refused to pay and told them I didn't use the service. They kept going on about how this is clearly visible on their site and I accepted their terms and conditions. I don't need a "telephonic legal assistance plan" and would never have agreed to this had I seen it. Now they have handed me over to lawyers and these are trying to threaten me into paying. I REFUSE!!! I will not pay this money and if they try to deduct it again or list me I will take them to court. DO NOT do business with this company, they are only out to fool you into paying them money they do not deserve for NO services rendered what so ever.

Ac
Feb 26, 2013

Comments

• Le
      Jul 17, 2013

I checked my bank account today just to find that they have taken R399 off my bank account ON 15 July 2013 without my permission. They rendered no service to me at all. they are refusing to refund me because I agreed to conditions when I logged into their website. Funny enough, they forwarded me the bank details to deposit the R399 to proceed with the application of my loan which I did not do as I was surprised at this kind of conditions. I want my money back as i never gave them permission to take it from me. They had no right. I support all the others that these scammers to be closed down. These people are criminals and should be dealt with.

May 16, 2014

To all who have been caught by this unscrupulous company: REPPORT THEM TO THE FRAUD PREVENTION AT THE SAPS

• Gr
      Aug 20, 2014

HI how did you resolve this matter with them Im in the same situaltion now.