Loan Detector — unauthorized debit orders and misleading advertising
I visited the website of Loan Detector and was under the impression that I am actually applying for a loan. After I filled in my details I was debited for an amount of R399 and thereafter R99 was deducted from my personal account on a monthly basis. I have to date paid R99 for 19 months. I did cancel my application but they say they never received my cancellation which was done the same day I applied so therefore no deductions should have been made against my account. Now 2 years later they demand R806 from me. I never authorized any debit orders to be deducted from my account nor did I receive any agreement signed by me.
Could you please investigate this matter as I am sure there are many people who has been mislead by this company.
More Loan Detector Complaints & Reviews
- Loan Detector - unscrupulous methods 
- Loan Discovery Sa - stealing 
- Loan Detector SA - services not used and cancelled they want to charge you for it. 
- Loan Detector - unauthorized debit order 
- Loan Detector South Africa [LDSA] - loansunl
- Loan Discovery Sa - Unauthorised debiting of my account
- Loan Detector South Africa [LDSA] - fraud
- Loan Detector South Africa [LDSA] - loan application
- Loan Detector - illegally taking money off business account
- Loan Discovery Sa - Criminals