Loan Detector South Africa [LDSA] / they keep attempting to deduct funds from my account

South Africa Review updated:

They keep attempting to deduct funds from my account. I have asked on numerous occasions for them to send me the contract I signed or the audio recording where I agreed to a contract with them. To date I have not yet received any proof. I have now stopped all payments to them at my bank until they can furnish me with sufficient proof. It seems to either be some sort of scam or an Identity theft.

Sh
Jul 12, 2018

Comments

• Sh
      20th of Mar, 2019

Ive reported the same since mid last year. No-one seems to take any action against them, yet leaving it all up to me!!. I get judgement threats on a weekly basis. And there are hundreds being scammed on weekly basis and I refuse to fight this on my own any more. I am unfortunately job hunting on daily basis, so now its up to the other victims to be pro-active:

Pls contact Brian Joss at . He writes for consumer rights for a newspayer.

You must provide him:
    -Your Full Names and Address
    -Exactly what happened, amounts and steps taken to remedy this + any correspondence you have

I did at one stage contact Adel van Niekerk at . THe Producer of Special Assignment, but could not keep my day job and expose this scam. You can cc her in.

Regards