Loan Detector SA / unauthorized debit orders and threat of legal action against me

cape town, South Africa Review updated:

Good day sir/madam

I was in need of a loan one time and went online to find loans. I must have put my banking details on their website and they have been debiting me since. I never received no money from them. They are now sending me threatning sms of how they going to take legal actions against me. They always debit me and I reverse it.

Please help me to stop this

Warm regards
Nozipho

Oct 24, 2017

Comments

• Za
      Feb 27, 2018

Unfair practices by Ldetector
    Good morning
    I applied for a loan on line in December. Same month the sum of R399 was deducted from my account which I reversed of course. I never gave anyone any consent to deduct the money from my account. Same month the sum of R99 was again deducted from my account. I reversed it again.

Today I received an email threatening me about legal actions that if I don't pay the sum of R1200 in their FNB account I would be handed over to the attorneys. I honestly don't know what is this R1200 for. It was only an application nothing else. Where on earth would one apply for a loan and end up owing so much money?

Please assist me I only applied for a loan because I was in need of money. I didn't know that I putting myself in these money making scams. Hence they advertise themselves as legit companies.

Noxolo