Loan Consolidator / Fraud

1 Hope Center Inc/ Better Tomorrow 565 Main street,Fort Lee NJFort Lee, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 201-9442100

I gave Sun De Lucco $36, 000 thousand to consolidate my cards she fake that she is paying them but never did, she only pay few small ones, she sent checks that bounced when I called to complain she said that the $30, 000 thousand left over is hers because I breach the contract because I couldn't deposit in her account for 2 months, she has set a monthly amount that was too high to accomplish, I want to sue her but the lawyer asked me $25.000 thousand, I'm looking for a lawyer on contingency, the Attorney General is investigating, I'm been sue by the companies she supposed to pay, they garnish my salary, she is a thief and a fraud but she will pay for her crime. Any advise??

Pa
Apr 7, 2013

Comments

• Pa
      7th of Apr, 2013

Hope Center Inc, sometimes called Better Tomorrow is Own by Sun De Lucco she is a thief and a ripoff she called herself a Christian but she is the devil, she should be a shame of the crimes she does against the Koreans that don't speak english.