Loan Care or MyLoanCare / class action lawsuit

I have noticed multiple people are having issues with loan care. I have had a major one myself and I am in the middle of a legal battle for my home they stole six months worth of my money on and cost me a years worth of money because they did not follow procedure. They have caused major issues on two of my homes. I am interested in anyone that is in the process of a class action lawsuit or interested in one. Please contact me because I am interested.

Da
Dec 22, 2016
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

10th of Jan, 2017

Hi Danielle, my loan was just transferred to Loan Care. They have already failed to process my payment correctly and added $35.00 in fees and this is only my first payment. I would be happy to participate in any future actions against this incompetent, unethical, and dishonest predatory organization.

• Ca
      25th of Apr, 2018

@ChiefAB I'm Carmen and I would gladly join any class action lawsuit.i turned in loss mitigation application twice so far.they keep saying they didn't receive a page from a bank statement or I missed some deadline no one knows except them. I am using a lawyer advocacy group and nothing has changed.they keep saying same things.my loan was transferred to them as well.customer service reps are so rude and full of bad attitude.text me anytime 7143338099

25th of Jul, 2017

@ChiefAB I apologize for the late response my email did not let me know people were responding. I have contacted my attorney following my foreclosure hearing. To see what the steps are. Please email me and I will keep you updated. [protected]@gmail.com

31st of Mar, 2018

@ChiefAB My loan was just bought out in November by them I've had multiple problems including innacurate reporting to credit bureaus and inaccurate escrow inaylasis I'm sure I'm spelling this wrong I would love to bring suit against them

• Je
      9th of Nov, 2017

@Danielle Danielle im also in a legal battle with them. I will email you thanks [protected]@gmail.com

• Si
      22nd of Oct, 2018

@ChiefAB Anybody that is having issues with LoanCare you need to call JT Legal Group in Glendale California

31st of Mar, 2018

@Danielle I've had multiple problems including inaccurate reporting inaccurate escrow anylasis rasing my payment by 180.00 a month untill I caught the mistake not sending my customer support messages to departments I would love to bring suit against them

• Fr
      30th of Apr, 2018

@ChiefAB I am also having an issue with LoanCare I get a letter every month stating that I'm delinquent when I'm not is anyone else having this problem can call me 732-853-4271 curious as to what is going on and who else is having this issue it's driving me freaking nuts

• Al
      22nd of May, 2018

@Frank73roder And so am I. I am in for any lawsuit. Terrible company. 407-739-9727

29th of Nov, 2018

@Frank73roder We keep having this exact problem with this company and all payments are made on time so frustrating that they are reporting their errors to the credit bureaus making our credit look bad!!

• Fe
      6th of Aug, 2018

@FEDUP2009# they hung up on me too. what a customer service they provide huh?

• Ri
      25th of Jan, 2019

@ChiefAB I would like nothing more than to bury LoanCare.I have documented emails going back over a year-and-a-half about getting rid of PMI.they've given me a bogus regulation codes that do not match the situation I'm in and have forced me to call Freddie Mac who says they can't do much because my loan is held or managed by LoanCare...obvious it's obvious his company is terrible based on the hundreds and hundreds of complaints please keep me posted on any progress in shutting these fools down.

26th of Oct, 2018

@Mmm Mmm I'm supposed to be in modification also kept telling me missing documents sent everything now they denied it because supposedly I needed a appraisal which no one bothered to mention I am fed up with these people please add me to the list

15th of Oct, 2018

@FEDUP2009# They just hung up on me too. I'm trying to make a payment. They are really awful. I'm here to ci plain and to get on board the class action.

• Mm
      21st of Jun, 2018

@ChiefAB They are absolute garbage and they do not offer any help. They mislead you and lie about missing papers for modification help. I am all for sueing them because they do not care about helping the consumer especially if your home has alot of equity.

30th of Nov, 2018

@Montanaredwitch hi
    im fed up with this company to the point im selling my house before they try to take it we need to get together and file a class action law suit im already started the process please email me and let me know if anyone wants to join

• Fe
      19th of Jul, 2018

@Mmm Mmm they hung up on me

25th of Sep, 2018

@Carmen47 I just had the same problem with these folks. The person I spoke to was so rude and unprofessional. I sent my application for LM on 8/22 and have called to check on it weekly; was told it was processing. Called yesterday and was told that they had never processed it; meanwhile I am falling more-and-more behind. The person I spoke to only wanted to focus on "my faults". They do not know my life or anything about me to be judgmental. I feel like they dropped the ball and I am going to pay the cost for it.

• Aj
      26th of Sep, 2018

@Dawn M_R I am also dealing with hardship because of my loan being sold to Loancare. Worst company I’ve ever dealt with. Anyone interested in talking more, my email address is [protected]@caliberre.com. I’m looking into taking legal action against loan care.

Thank you!

• Im
      11th of Oct, 2018

@Danielle Interested. Botched pay off procedure after total loss of home due to fire. They cashed insurance check July 20, 2018. Kept getting debt collection calls and avoiding foreclosure letters. Finally received check in late Sept. Saying it was for construction only with another letter telling me how to get my deed. [protected]@aol.com

• Dr
      16th of Oct, 2018

@ChiefAB Hi my name is Cindy, and yes this company is the worst i have ever been involved with

• Si
      22nd of Oct, 2018

@ChiefAB If you are having problems with LoanCare and you need an attorney called JT Legal Group in Glendale California

• Na
      29th of Oct, 2018

@Jennifer Mo We need to file a lawsuit as well. Danni we have been in touch with you previously. This is a nightmare. [protected]@yahoo.com. Please keep is updated.

• Br
      14th of Nov, 2018

@Dawn M_R Dawn, so sorry to hear this they have done the same to us.. dishonest telling us after sending documents over and over lie and tells us they need more even refusing payment.. now they file with an attorney to sale our home on December 4th 2018 unless we come up with all fees all they do is lie to you

• Ba
      19th of Jan, 2017

I'm ready to sue LoanCare. They are fraudulent and they have yet to resolve their inaccuracies and errors with my account. They have extracted Property Tax out of my escrow but yet to pay my State Proeperty tax. Inaccurately analyzed my Tax Analysis and now my Mortgage payment is inaccurate. I've contacted CFPB and HUD and I've had to go to extreme measures just to get them to contact me. They did contact me and they stated they were working on paying my Property Tax and updating my Tax Analysis yet two weeks have gone by and nothing. My penalty on my property tax has increased and I refused to pay the incorrect mortgage rate online. I am really needing someone to sue this company NOW! - Sincerely, Ms. B.

Best Best Advice +4 Votes

@Bano Tyler Our mortgage was sent to Loancare by Wells Fargo. I have just received a letter from my homeowners insurance company that I own them over $600 dollars by the end of the month and we are only living on a disability check. It seems Loancare has not been paying our escrow.. I am so sick about this. I have just read so many negative comments all over the internet. Of course I get this information on a Friday after everyone is closed. If they haven't paid our escrow, we will lose the house because we don't have that kind of money.

20th of Apr, 2018

@Bano Tyler I have a similar issue with Loancare. I have an impound account with Loancare which is used to pay my property taxes. They have failed to pay my November 2017 and February 2018 taxes. There are now delinquent fees attached. I've placed over 30 calls to Loancare, each time the assure me my taxes will be paid. This issue started in January of 2018 and still hasn't been resolved as of April 20, 2018.

• Gw
      16th of Nov, 2017

@Deborah Jean Wright email me - [protected]@glennrob.com

• We
      23rd of Jan, 2017

I had fild a complaint against Loancare with the MA Attorney General's office. No help there.
    Loancare has illegally changed the terms of my mortgage agreement. I'm game for being included in any pending class action suit.
    sincerely, Charlie

1st of Aug, 2017

@weedyankee PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [protected]@HOTMAIL.COM OR [protected]@HOTMAIL.COM RE POSSIBLE CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT.

• Jm
      22nd of May, 2018

@weedyankee MA Attorney General was my next step... ugh

• Sj
      1st of Feb, 2017

I'm interested. I was just transferred to them. They acknowledge that they received my payment, and then two weeks later, took it out and "misapplied" it somewhere else. Until they finalize their investigation, I was told to make a double mortgage payment so they wouldn't report me to the credit bureau.

• Ra
      19th of Apr, 2018

@JaylaFer Are you in process of class action lawsuit? Please let me know. [protected]@gmail.com

• St
      13th of Feb, 2017

@S. James I was just transferred to them this month and sent a check on the 1st. I have yet to see the money taken out of my account and I cannot set up automatic payments until my payment is caught up (the check I sent them, they actually receive). I knew this was going to be a bad company when I found out they bought my loan. My only option is to refinance or deal with the legal process. I'll wait it out and see what happens for now. I hope I don't have to take them to court.

1st of Aug, 2017

@S. James PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [protected]@HOTMAIL.COM OR [protected]@HOTMAIL.COM RE POSSIBLE CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT.

• Mv
      17th of Feb, 2017

This is the worst company ever! I was tranferred over to them in Dec. and had to mail them a check for Dec, payment, never applied. Sent them the copy of the cancelled check front and back. Two months later and still not posted, multiple call and all they say is that they are still researching it. Customer service in non existent. Please let me know about any class action suits, I am ready to tear my hair out!

• Ob
      17th of Feb, 2017

Hi all, I just got transferred to loan care from PHH mortgage who promised never to sell my loan. I also got an offer for no cost VA refinance, but I'm petrified by the horror I've been reading from the reviews here and from other sites. I really wasn't prepared for a new servicer and it appears I have to go with this servicer without having any say in it. While I'm not praying for a bad experience, I'm skeptical they will treat me differentlt, so please pencil me in for any CLASS ACTION SUIT. I think the rules have to change, we the consumers should be given opportunities to shop around, not just tossed from one crazy lender to another. Thanks.

• Tn
      20th of Feb, 2017

I have had LoanCare since December as a refinance and have had nothing but problems with them. I have had to pay $135 additional in fees due to the representative putting in the wrong account information. Sterns also miscalculated my escrow payment and increased my mortgage payment by $138 after the first month. Any savings I thought I was going to experience by refinancing have gone out the window, now I am stuck with a mortgage servicing company that offers HORRIBLE service. I wish they would sell my mortgage but when I asked, they said I could always refinance but they were not going to be selling my mortgage. I don't see how companies can continue to do business and treat their customers like they do.

• Je
      1st of Apr, 2017

@tntcoryell https://www.gofundme.com/end-loancare

• Ni
      10th of Mar, 2017

I would like to also be included in a class action lawsuit my escrow want up 250 and the online escrow account makes no sense I cannot tell where my money is going. They are crooks... please contact me too.

16th of Sep, 2017

@Nicole79 I want in any class action as well. I have to wait til Monday to contact them to find out what the heck happened. My home owners insurance never got paid. It's suppose to be taken out of escrow.. Now I wonder if they have even set that up properly. I'd never heard of Loancare until our mortgage was sent by Wells Fargo to them. My husband is on disability and we are in our 60's with a very old house. We don't have the kind of money to pay home owners insurance and property and school taxes out of pocket! What can I do? I've always had good experiences with past mortgage banks. I've never heard of anyone having so many bad reviews. I didn't see a single good one.

10th of Mar, 2017

I am interested also. My loan is now through them and they charged me a late fee. I showed proof that the checked cleared my bank on the 8th but there records say the 17th. I sent them copies of my check and they still will not give me the fee back they charged me. I called again to dispute and who I spoke with acted like she didn't want to hear me. I pray my loan goes to another lender. Please include me if you need anymore information show this company takes advantage of people. I never knew my loan was sold to them until they sent me a late fee charge. I was still mailing my payments to my old lender. Email me at [protected]@yahoo.com

• Kk
      14th of Mar, 2017

Put me in this class action lawsuit as well. Loan was sold to them in Dec. 2016 and we're in March and they still can't be find my payment, even after I proved the I made it with statements. Garbage company with high processing and penalty fees everywhere. Put me in. [protected]@yahoo.com

• Tr
      3rd of Apr, 2017

I am also interested they have screwed up my escrow account 2 times in 9 mos. Then paid my taxes in a one pay instead of a three pay which was our agreement. They continue to try to raise my payment even though I have never missed or been late. Horrible company that know nothing about finance.

18th of Apr, 2017

They recently bought my mortgage from Annie mac and I am only a week into this new mortgage company and it has been a nightmare. I paid my April mortgage with Annie mac on 03/30/2017 and according to Annie mac it was applied to April. So when I got my first statement from loan care llc it said I owed 380.0 due 05/01/17 my mortgage is 1495.51 every month and has been for 2 years when I called them they said My first month payment is due 06/01/2017 I said that can’t be correct I just got a statement stating (which has an incorrect amount due) its due May 1st I asked them who paid for May they said the last payment I made with Annie mac was transferred from Annie mac to loan care. I said that was impossible the last payment I made to Annie Mac was paid on 03/30/2017 to Annie mac for the month of April and the mortgage transfer did not happen till 04/03/2017 the woman I was speaking to on 04/15/2017 said to contact Annie mac. So I called Annie mac on 04/17/2017 and they said the payment I made to them was applied to April not may. So technically I owe Loan Care LLC May payment which is fine but according to the website and the loan care customer service rep I spoke with on 04/15/17 I only owe June I called Loan Care Back on 04/17/2017 I told them that May has not been paid Annie Mac did not transfer any mortgage payment for May to them and that my next payment I owe should be due May 1st so the gentleman I spoke with couldn't give me an answer as to what is due and when he said he has to open a task and I won't receive a call for a week to a week and a half. I was furious because of that timeline. I am terrified that when I make my mortgage payment next week like I always due online or over the phone that it will be applied to June and not May and midway through may I'm going to get a late notice or a foreclosure notice. I have never been late with a mortgage payment and I have the documentation to prove it. I hope this helps with any lawsuit against them. I will update my situation when I know more of what’s going on..

• Is
      27th of Apr, 2017

Hello there, I am very interested, they cashed my April check and never posted it no are billing me for two payments, and they raised my payment for no reason, they switched servicer and are causing me frustration, contact me at [protected]@hotmail.com.

27th of Apr, 2017

I would absolutely be interested! This is the worst company ever! My loan was sold to them in Feb with payments beginning in March. They have misapplied payments, held them in some temporary account, cost me an extra $276, numerous phone calls and only headaches. I have received a "foreclosure" letter both months I have had them because they cannot process payments correctly. Both months my payments were paid on time and I have their statement that show that. They just can't seem to apply it in time and then apply other fees. Very unethical company!!!

• Fa
      28th of Apr, 2017

I'm ready to sue!!! Let me know what I need to do

1st of Aug, 2017

Anyone interested in commencing a class action lawsuit against loancare please email me at [protected]@hotmail.com. I am a homeowner that has been wronged by them with forced insurance on my home - no late pays and I have been forced to pay escrow shortages. spoke with an attorney regarding class action lawsuit! please contact me at above email if interested. thank you

16th of Sep, 2017

@JaylaFer I am just discovering they haven't paid my home owners insurance and the insurance wants 695 dollars by the end of the month. My suspicion now is they haven't paid my escrow. Husband is on disability, it's all we get each month . We are over 60. Where would people like us come up with that kind of money? That's what escrow is for.. I suffer anxiety depression and it's been calm for a few months but now I am really feeling it. My email is [protected]@yahoo.com. I don't know how all these things work. It was hard enough to get the disability after 2 year wait when we lost nearly everything but the damn run down house we have. So I am panicking.

• As
      5th of Jul, 2018

please include me in your lawsuit. this company and its customer service has lead us to many troubles with ontime payments, information and general help

• Ro
      10th of Apr, 2018

My loan was sold to Loan Care by Primelending within a year of buying our home. I became ill and unable to work after a surgery in 2017. It became necessary for us to look at ways to keep the home and get assistance on getting caught up on payments. We were 2 months behind when we completed the request for assistance in November 2017. We were told the process takes about 30 days. We were told that we would be contacted by an advisor to keep us up to date and to answer our questions. Be began calling for a status update in January 2018. We were never contacted by an advisor and was told our advisor was a different person at least 3 times. We were transferred to this person's voicemail but never got a call-back. I called almost everytime their automated system called me but was told I could ignore that and wait for a person to call me directly. That never happened. Every time we called we were told it was with underwriting and should only take a couple more days. Finally, in March we get a denial letter. We call back immediately and get told we have a new rep to help us and get transferred to her voice mail. We never hear back. We call and ask if we can email our appeal request and are given an email address that I verified was correct. We sent the email and waited. We never heard back. I called today and was told that they never received the email and that we are now in foreclosure status and would need to reapply immediately. Reapplying also does not stop the foreclosure process. We will lose our home before they can finish the process again if the first time around is any indication.

Please add me to the list for the lawsuit please
    Ron McKinney

• St
      29th of Nov, 2017

My parents are in their 80's, and these dirtbags have their mortgage. They've claimed there was late payments even though my parents have the cancelled checks. They won't return calls, they're a unscrupulous, avarice laden, depraved company. More info on lawsuit please. Email me at [protected]@aeqci.com .

• Lj
      29th of Nov, 2017

I typed in my issues with Loancare in a separate post. Basically experience similar issues, charging late charges, when I'm set up with them on autopay to take the exact payment out of my account, and alot of other mismanagement, that has cost, time and money. You cannot get a hold of anyone, and when calling during office hours the customer service line just disconnects. Also, I can't log in, and using the temporary password they sent doesn't work either. I'm at [protected]@gmail.com. Please send info on the class action lawsuit.